hf1

How much should I sell for? Help needed!

My avatar
Nappycake
Clothie
Clothie

How much should I sell for? Help needed!

Postby Nappycake » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

Hi everyone I've never posted on here before, just wondered if anyone could give me some help on pricing as I want to sell some of my nappies but have no idea how much to ask,

Fitteds all bought preloved by me, none with any stains: Monkey snuggles, outer is a bit bobbled but in GUC. Raven tree EUC, Orange Diaper Co. EUC, 2 Goodmamas, one a little bit bobbled on the outside but GUC, the other EUC. How much would you expect to pay for any of these? Any tips appreciated as I can't remember what I bought them for and can't seem to see any for sale to compare.

Many thanks x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: How much should I sell for? Help needed!

Postby clothmama » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the Tree :wave: :wave: :cnthug:

I'm afraid I can't help you with 2nd hand prices, I'm a bit out of the loop now but I'm sure one of the other lovely ladies will be along shortly to help give you an idea :widesmile:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:49 pm

I don't have any of those nappies so can't help but I would see how much they are new and work out a reasonable preloved price from there. I generally sell nappies that have barely been used for around 2/3 of the price I paid and GUC slightly less.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:53 pm

I would have a look in the classifieds for other similar nappies to gauge accordingly. :hug:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 am

I've seen monkey snuggles *and bought a few * for sale and they go anywhere (taking in account of fees) from £6.50 all-in to £12-brand new I've seen at £16...
Goodmamas in euc I've seen for around £10 ish, not so good at £4! Orange diapers I would say the same as goodmamas. Ravens...?! no idea! What are these? :giggle:

My avatar
Hippychick
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Hippychick » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:29 pm

I don't have those... But best way to find the going rate is to check here, usednappies.co.uk and The Nappy Site (and ebay completed listings) to see what others are charging. Or take the new price and divide by 2 for EUC and by 3 for GUC and by 4 for well used condition.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat