hf1

Looking for funky boy print/colour nappies

My avatar
sare123
Clothie
Clothie

Looking for funky boy print/colour nappies

Postby sare123 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 am

:wave: We found out that baby number 8 (dp's first!) is a little boy :yahoo: so I am on the look out for some really funky boy nappies. They need to be quite easy to use as dp is a beginner at cloth and to be fair to him he just assumed we would be using cloth from beginning :thumbsup: I don't mind aio or fitteds and a wrap and I think I would prefer sized, in love with the idea of teeny tiny nappies :giggle: It's been 2 years since I looked at nappies so all suggestions welcome and one last question would you all put a little boy in purple?

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Looking for funky boy print/colour nappies

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

If you want tiny and cute, how about Tots Bots teenyfits?

Some very cute prints there.

I wouldn't avoid any colours for a boy to be honest, but I'm not a fan of pastels for either a baby boy or baby girl.

My boy looks ace in his pink bumgenius nappies for nursery.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

What about some teenyfits and easyfits in boy prints. For WAHM pretties get some velcro fastening WN pockets or AI2s.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Peanut's stash is teenyfits and fitteds with funky wraps for at first, and then easyfits. Tots Bots new print ranges are almost toally gender nuetral, and the colours are bright and funky. The London Bus one is a must!

For wraps we've gone for a couple of gen-y wraps, the arcade one and pacman one have gone down well with my husband, and Wee Notions are alwas fab for funky nappies and wraps, my husband designed a gorgeous dragon one as he'll be born in the chinese year of the dragon...

This is some of my stash:
blog/fluffy_mummy/newborn_stash_b-560.html

My avatar
sare123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sare123 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Well it's a good job I decided to wait until the 20 week scan before I purchased anything as baby is in fact a girl!! Now off to get me some lovely girly nappies during rnw!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat