hf1

Am i strange.

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Am i strange.

Postby justme123 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 pm

It might be me selling the shorties :oops: are they the girlie spring coloured ones? If so they have been very well loved here :hug: I have been squeezing dd into them for way too long as I didn't want to get rid of them.

I got them from the pl board here from someone who isn't a regular I think, and they were felted when I got them. It doesn't spoil them though, they are still lovely and soft and really vibrant colours :-)

I actually quite like seeing stuff that used to be mine going to new homes to be loved more. It does annoy me when it is badly described or really overpriced though. There is a space invaders gorilla fluff fitted going around that keeps being sold as an AI2 :roll:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Well i didnt know it was you, that makes me feel a little better :thumbsup:

Glad they've been loved, they were one of my fave pairs. Theyre scrappy knitted by Lana Vida and the colours blend together so well.

Here is Scarlett in them when they were new :love:

One of my fave pics of her in them

Sorry to spam pics of my girly there hehe.

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Rox wrote:Well i didnt know it was you, that makes me feel a little better :thumbsup:

Glad they've been loved, they were one of my fave pairs. Theyre scrappy knitted by Lana Vida and the colours blend together so well.

Here is Scarlett in them when they were new :love:

One of my fave pics of her in them

Sorry to spam pics of my girly there hehe.

Aww gorgeous :love:

I don't think I've got any pics of Isabel in them as she wore them mostly for bed (wrong season unfortunately) but they have definitely been our favourite and most reliable pjs :giggle:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:36 pm

What beautiful pictures.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat