hf1

Is there anyone with 2 in cloth in Wokingham/Woodley area?

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Is there anyone with 2 in cloth in Wokingham/Woodley area?

Postby Miranda » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Need some help with the Council for a photo shoot. Will involve lots of fluff!
Can you email info@twinkleontheweb.co.uk if you/you know anyone that might be able to help :lol:
Thanks

(hope this was Ok to post, is not of a commercial nature, just intended to help the council promote the use of real nappies)

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Is there anyone with 2 in cloth in Wokingham/Woodley area?

Postby justme123 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:54 pm

I'm very close and very happy to help but only have one on cloth. Any good to you at all?

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Are you actually in WDC area - that's most important - you're Bracknell aren't you? Ideally need someone with two in cloth in Wokingham Council area - they changed their waste contract and everyone is up in arms, so need photos of weekly waste and babies in cloth to promote Real nappy Week

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Ah no I'm in Bracknell Forest council. Couldn't I pretend? - I'm right on the border :giggle:

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm in Reading but only have one in cloth now. Why oh why did I potty train DD?! :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:46 pm

The person I need ideally has 2 in nappies (but 1 will do if I can't find someone with 2) however they MUST live in the WDC area, as this is for Wokingham Council - sorry to those of you not on the patch! All my usual helpful people are away or got family crisis going on/moving house!

However do come along to the Oakside Centre, Headley Road, Woodley on Thurs 19th from 10-12.30 - and enjoy a coffee on us - nappuccino, lots of nappies on display, other clothies to talk to, and usually the photographer who takes some lovely photos.

Miranda

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Miranda wrote:Need some help with the Council for a photo shoot. Will involve lots of fluff!
Can you email info@twinkleontheweb.co.uk if you/you know anyone that might be able to help :lol:
Thanks

(hope this was Ok to post, is not of a commercial nature, just intended to help the council promote the use of real nappies)

That's fine Miranda, anything to help councils promote cloth is a big :thumbsup: from us! I hope you can find someone!

Long time no see I hope that you are well! :hug:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat