hf1

I just want to buy fluff!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

I just want to buy fluff!

Postby happytails » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:34 pm

That is all! I'm 9 weeks and dying to buy ickle fluff! Just got to wait til dh gives the go ahead lol :giggle:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: I just want to buy fluff!

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:41 pm

:giggle: I am the same! Didn't buy anything until about 9 weeks, and now have about 20 nappies at 11 weeks :oops: although the majority are smalls so need to get some more xs. Out of funds now though so need to get selling some more bits to fund more teeny nappies :widesmile:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Hehe, i started buying in my last pg and still picked up a few others even tho we lost it. Am not buying any others now other than a good priced Itti or two if i can find them as i have enough GN stuff and really like to buy more gender orientated stuff (cant resit fuchsia pink if its a girl LOL) so will be on hold until 20wk scan.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Rox wrote:Hehe, i started buying in my last pg and still picked up a few others even tho we lost it. Am not buying any others now other than a good priced Itti or two if i can find them as i have enough GN stuff and really like to buy more gender orientated stuff (cant resit fuchsia pink if its a girl LOL) so will be on hold until 20wk scan.

:giggle: Funny you say that about Fuchsia pink as if we find out we are having a girl the 1st thing on my list is a fuchsia itti :giggle: Have just bought a couple of small itti aios PL. Looked at SIOs too but think AIOs will be easier for early days so I'm not having to put them back together after the wash!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Im after AIO this time too, theyre much softer and i found they both worked great on Scarlett last time even at 2yrs old so not worried about any performance difference, got sick of putting them together last time, saying that, i did have a *lot* of Ittis LOL.

Also love Bitti Boo, have one already and want a couple more.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:42 pm

:lol: I was too impatient to wait until 20 weeks so booked a private 16 week gender scan :giggle: I'd honestly be wary of buying too many Ittis though as they don't fit all newborns well. I had quite a few lovely girly small ones but we got major leg gape and leaks so sadly had to sell them on :cry:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Louise wrote::lol: I was too impatient to wait until 20 weeks so booked a private 16 week gender scan :giggle: I'd honestly be wary of buying too many Ittis though as they don't fit all newborns well. I had quite a few lovely girly small ones but we got major leg gape and leaks so sadly had to sell them on :cry:

I am hoping that with trying to buy as much PL as possible that if I can get them for a good price I should be able to sell on for same and not lose out too much. Although may have to buy the odd new one if the deal is right :giggle:

Rox wrote:Im after AIO this time too, theyre much softer and i found they both worked great on Scarlett last time even at 2yrs old so not worried about any performance difference, got sick of putting them together last time, saying that, i did have a *lot* of Ittis LOL.

Also love Bitti Boo, have one already and want a couple more.

If I could have a stash of any mainstream nappy it would be itti's. Only tried a tutto with Darcy and loved it but it just didn't hold up to her power pees in the end. Hoping I can get good use out of them with bump though at least until he/she gets a bit older, although hoping this little monkey isn't as heavy a wetter as his/her big sister :thumbsup:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Im not expecting them to fit at newborn, more when baba is in smalls - i have a few XS nappies and some Size 1 LLs that i'll use in the early days but i want to get an XS & Small stash together so i dont have to be worrying about next size etc in the early weeks/months.

I'm not planning to buy the whole lot anyway, just a few boo's and AIOs and if they dont fit then i'll sell them. Buying PL anyway so shouldnt lose much on them.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Rox wrote:Im not expecting them to fit at newborn, more when baba is in smalls - i have a few XS nappies and some Size 1 LLs that i'll use in the early days but i want to get an XS & Small stash together so i dont have to be worrying about next size etc in the early weeks/months.

I'm not planning to buy the whole lot anyway, just a few boo's and AIOs and if they dont fit then i'll sell them. Buying PL anyway so shouldnt lose much on them.

I am trying to buy xs and smalls too so we have enough to get started as if bump is anything like Darcy they will be into smalls after a couple of weeks, then can add to them if needs be. May even do a little stash shot over the weekend once all the nappies I am waiting on arrive :giggle: I still have a box full of newborn size disposables upstairs left from Darcy so will probably be using a mixture of cloth and sposies for the first couple of weeks until baby fits into smalls as dont want to buy loads of xs for baby to outgrow them by a couple of weeks old would rather put my funds towards smalls, and then once I have enough smalls will get some more xs if I can x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat