hf1

Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Just emailed Suzanne and she says:

Hi Steph,

They have been taken off the site because Margaret is taking a break,
they will be back on the shop next week (the first of October).

S
:)

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby mrstessyman » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Just emailed Suzanne and she says:

Hi Steph,

They have been taken off the site because Margaret is taking a break,
they will be back on the shop next week (the first of October).

S
:)


Thanks :D

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby JanX » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:07 pm

I love my wee notions wet bag! It fits loads in and even has straps to popper it onto the buggy :D

jan x

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby mrstessyman » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:19 pm

JanX wrote:I love my wee notions wet bag! It fits loads in and even has straps to popper it onto the buggy :D

jan x

Guess I wll have to wait until they stock some more!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:06 pm

They've stopped making them along with a few things while they catch up on some of their orders!

They are drawstring!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:19 pm

Ignore me I didn't read the second page before I posted

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:19 pm

Love mine too it's FAB!

My avatar
carx2ie
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby carx2ie » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:55 pm

I've got a popolini wet bag from TNL which will hold 5 or 6 nappies pretty easily and has never leaked. And I use a Skip Hop bag for my 3 under-4's (2 in nappies, spare clothes for all three and two drinks).

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Nappy change bags and dirty nappy bags

Postby mrstessyman » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 am

carx2ie wrote:I've got a popolini wet bag from TNL which will hold 5 or 6 nappies pretty easily and has never leaked. And I use a Skip Hop bag for my 3 under-4's (2 in nappies, spare clothes for all three and two drinks).


Thanks :D I have looked at the skip hop bags but can only find them online. Will have to hunt one down in real life! :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat