What to stuff my JR fitted with? **UPDATED**

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What to stuff my JR fitted with? **UPDATED**

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:55 am

UPDATE
Well i am impressed, it seemed to cope well and she was in bed till 7.30am and she didn't demand her nappy off straight away. Sometimes she wakes at 5.30ish and says 'get dressed, nappy off' immediately so that's all good that she had a lie in too. It wasn't soaking either so yes i love my JR! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:02 am

Thats great Nic - glad that Evie was comfortable in it and it coped well :wine: Perhaps you will have to buy another one :wink:

Sadie xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:12 am

I already want another one!! Selling one Sadie? :lol: :D :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 am

:hohoho: 'Fraid not, fc you can pick another one up- am sure this wagon is due its MOT soon, give us all a chance to 'stretch our legs' :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:08 am

eviesmummy wrote::hohoho: 'Fraid not, fc you can pick another one up- am sure this wagon is due its MOT soon, give us all a chance to 'stretch our legs' :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I agree, i think i am slowing feeling my grip slipping on the reins abit!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:19 am

Glad it worked well for you. One to keep in mind for me, as I think my large night notions are very soon to be too small in the rise - ohh, how do they compare in that regard?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:25 am

Rae wrote:Glad it worked well for you. One to keep in mind for me, as I think my large night notions are very soon to be too small in the rise - ohh, how do they compare in that regard?

Well i do have 3 NN (2 are extra rise ones though) and the JR was on last leg popper and i consider Evies to be not that chunky really but that may have been all that boosting too that made her on last leg hole! :lol: :lol: She was on 2nd one in on waist and she's pretty slim.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:33 am

Fab! Deffo get another :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:41 am

Just put a swap/sell post on wool if anyone has a large girly JR fitted!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat