hf1

Nature Babe Stuffables or Swaddlebees?!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Nature Babe Stuffables or Swaddlebees?!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:09 am

I posted this in pockets but no-one replied!

Hi guys,

I'm on the hunt for more nappies and want to buy a couple more pockets...

Swaddlebees sound good as they're slim but I like the look of the nature babes stuffables too...

We get on well with HHs, Fuzzis and BGs - I *think* I prefer poppers for pockets as she can't get them undone but I like velcro too...

Quite like the look of greenkids but they're on holiday!!

Verdicts/suggestions?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:02 am

lol, I posted a post the other day too!! Sorry I didnt' see yours in pockets, its soooo annoying when the 'not read' doesn't work!!!!

I'm not sure, I'm in the same boat, think I might wait and get a green kids when they are back. Just a plain one to see how I get on and then I'll wait for a print I really like after that.

Are you having major probs with her wirggling?? Thats why I'm going to get more pockets, just to much hard work to get 2 parters on some days!!!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:56 am

Hi Steph,

It took us a long time to get the stuffing right for Swaddlebee pockets. I still hardly ever use them, if you want I can loan you my 2 for a test drive. I'll bring them to the nappucino.

Ericax

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:51 am

Personally although most things seem to suit Charlotte I would never get a Swaddlebees as I have heard such mixed reviews about them being unreliable. They are supposed to give a very slim fit but I think you need to get the stuffing just right and because they are slim between the legs you have to use their inserts so I don't think they would be as versatile. Good idea to borrow one first to see if you like it.

I also haven't tried the NB stuffables, although I liked their wraps (too small now unfortunately).

So not much help really - I can recommend the Green Kids, they are a fab nappy, shame they are on holiday at the mo'

Annette

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:18 pm

That'd be great Erica! Cheers :)

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:53 pm

Can't comment on the nature babies as I have never had any but I do have swaddlebees and I like them though my new one is completely different to my old one. The new style have velour lining and different leg gussets, would probably be better to post piccies to show you rather than trying to explain???? let me know if you want to see.

The new style are more reliable than the old one too :)

Sorry, bit of a useless post, don't think I@ve been much help :?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:13 pm

Hehehe - will be getting new ones but a pic would be helpful!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:27 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:Can't comment on the nature babies as I have never had any but I do have swaddlebees and I like them though my new one is completely different to my old one. The new style have velour lining and different leg gussets, would probably be better to post piccies to show you rather than trying to explain???? let me know if you want to see.

The new style are more reliable than the old one too :)

Sorry, bit of a useless post, don't think I@ve been much help :?

Ooh that's interesting. i didn't realise that the leg cuffs had changed too. I never found the original ones vry reliable so i don't even demonstrate them to people - like Annette I wouldn't want to recommend something that lots of people have problems with.

Now I might need to try a new one - hehe so much for having enough pockets now :oops: :D

Ali

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:45 pm

Well here's the pics!!!! :D The velour inside the new ones is gorgeous!!!

Hope this helps :!: :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat