hf1

Tuesday's nappies

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Tuesday's nappies

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 am

Callum woke up in a boosted Bumhugger and Hollow Oak soaker
DH changed him into a Holden's landing with Wee Notions wrap
Piddle Poddles with same WN wrap
Wee Notions Northern Lights with another WN wrap
OBV nappy I made with a minkee outer, which has a pirate boy appliqué with the second WN wrap
Bundle of Buns AI2 with tree of life embroidery on VHTF sea misty minkee
And he's ready for bed in a scrappy Upsy Daisy night nappy with a soaker knitted by Lisa

:)

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Tuesday's nappies

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 am

Yay, I can play this again now! Aubrey is currently in a nippad newborn prefold with a froggy cotton bottoms wrap. It's only the second time I've used a prefold and nippa, but I'm impressed with how easy it was :-)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday's nappies

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:23 am

M went to bed in her favourite embroidered bedbug and Pixie Knits soaker. She woke up a while ago with a dirty nappy (very unusual for her, must be down to the fact she is actually eating a little bit of food now :yahoo: ) so is now in a minkee outer Wee Notions Northern Lights with the same soaker over the top.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Tuesday's nappies

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:52 am

Eleanor is still asleep in her Holden landings bed bug plus & wool soaker.

Not sure what I'll be using today!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday's nappies

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 am

Louise wrote:M went to bed in her favourite embroidered bedbug and Pixie Knits soaker. She woke up a while ago with a dirty nappy (very unusual for her, must be down to the fact she is actually eating a little bit of food now :yahoo: ) so is now in a minkee outer Wee Notions Northern Lights with the same soaker over the top.


Mia is now eating her breakfast in her blue floral print Dunk n Fluff with another Pixie Knits soaker over the top.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Tuesday's nappies

Postby laceybat » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 am

Ryan went to bed in a Dispicable but went in to his wn pocket and will be going in to BG the rest of the day as thats all i have now :wink:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday's nappies

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:36 am

It's nursery today so bumgenius all the way.

Although, not entirely true but it rhymed. He's gone to nursery in an orange coolababy with the rest being bumgenius, and that's only because I needed an orange nappy to match his orange top, orange socks and orange trim on vest and trousers!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday's nappies

Postby beck » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 am

JabberJabber wrote:It's nursery today so bumgenius all the way.

Although, not entirely true but it rhymed. He's gone to nursery in an orange coolababy with the rest being bumgenius, and that's only because I needed an orange nappy to match his orange top, orange socks and orange trim on vest and trousers!!

Yet another bonus of cloth!! I'd like to see someone try to match a disp to their bubbas clothing :giggle:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday's nappies

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 am

beck wrote:Yet another bonus of cloth!! I'd like to see someone try to match a disp to their bubbas clothing :giggle:


D'ya know, that's what my DH said! :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat

cron