hf1

Cloth newbie !

My avatar
becki1983
Clothie
Clothie

Cloth newbie !

Postby becki1983 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:57 am

Hi ladies, Im new here as i have decided to use cloth nappies on my last baby (makes me sad saying last baby lol) i have been doing some reading up on them and confusing myself greatly haha but i think i prefer the idea of pocket nappies , however this is as far as my knowledge goes ! could anyone shed any light as to where to go from here , about pockets or other wise , i like the idea of them being quite fitted and not hugely bulky - do i sound fussy ?! lol I often have big babies my last being 9lb! i do washing every other day and tumble dry mostly as i dont have a garden to line dry .

Thankyou if you can help or advise me , sorry if its just a bombardment of questions lol x :oops:

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Cloth newbie !

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm

I mainly use fitteds so I've only ever used real easy and wonderoos pockets. I totally love real easy pockets! They have a microfibre layer sewn in and also an attached hemp liner - but it can be pulled out for washing and drying. I always put two bamboo boosters, as the pocket is huge and allows Alot of space to boost. I put the bamboo on top of the hemp. I love them - they're fantastic value and wash really well! Hope this helps hun. x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Must admit I love my bumgenius. I use different inserts as the bumgenius ones don't work for us but that's what I love about them. You can stuff them & boost them quite a bit before leg gape becomes an issue. They are a one size though & can be quite bulky on a smaller baby & as one size fits all as they claim to be, they don't fit newborns unless they are 11lbs+. A sized option might be Fuzzi Bunz

My avatar
becki1983
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becki1983 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 am

Thankyou for your replies :) just looking at the different ones that you have suggested too :) xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat