hf1

What is your bomb proof night nappy?

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

What is your bomb proof night nappy?

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:52 am

As it is Real Nappy Week 2012 and there are lots of lovely offers on at the moment, I'm looking for new night nappies. I have an idea of what works for us, but what is your bomb proof night nappy combo?

Does it depend on age of your LO, how long they sleep etc?

Tell me, tell me, tell me! :)

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: What is your bomb proof night nappy?

Postby lazylexis » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 am

When N was about 4-8 months it was nappies by minki with PD bamboo and EP hemp, then we moved onto flutterby fluffs with wool in mediums and larges.Plus LLS heavy wetter in large and large puddlekins which were customised for our heavy wetter, again with wool.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:02 am

With Tyler it was wnnn's (boosted) and bedbug plus's with a fleece soaker and a fleece sleepsuit/flongies. So far with Aaliyah we are managing with normal bed bugs and heavily boosted little lamb bamboos xx

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 am

I have to say that it is infact nappies by minki with a bamboo ptdessous(sp?) triple insert and 2 hemp inserts , NEVER had a leak with them and I like that you can wear normal pj bottoms over them but we often wear longies aswell!!

Eta - H is nearly 5 now and has been in the large nappies by minki since 7 months so definitely worth their money!

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 am

sophie2198 wrote:I have to say that it is infact nappies by minki with a bamboo ptdessous(sp?) triple insert and 2 hemp inserts , NEVER had a leak with them and I like that you can wear normal pj bottoms over them but we often wear longies aswell!!

Eta - H is nearly 5 now and has been in the large nappies by minki since 7 months so definitely worth their money!

I have a small nappy by minki ready for Aaliyah for nighttime but it is so big it comes up to her armpits so I haven't been able to try it yet :giggle:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 am

pinksalmon2001 wrote:With Tyler it was wnnn's (boosted)...

@pinksalmon2001 So was that additional boosting on top of the weenotions night nappy triple and double inserts? Wow! (Or was it one of the older style ones)

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 am

JabberJabber wrote:

@pinksalmon2001 So was that additional boosting on top of the weenotions night nappy triple and double inserts? Wow! (Or was it one of the older style ones)

If H is wearing his wnnn ~ the version you described , he has to have another hemp insert popped inside else we get leaks!

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 am

JabberJabber wrote:

No one of the newer versions and usually either an additional 2 ep hemp boosters or 2 ll bamboos and an ep hemp - not sure why he was such a heavy night wetter as he wasn't a particularly heavy day wetter!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 am

We couldn't even manage a new wnnn boosted with EP hemp as we got leaks! Even with extra between nappy and wool too.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat