hf1

What is your bomb proof night nappy?

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: What is your bomb proof night nappy?

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:25 pm

CrazyDiamond wrote:I've never had any problems using a TotsBots Bamboozle stretch. So snuggly too.

It's amazing isn't it, how different babies / children can be and their weeing power. I know that a few people on the boards have had to have very specific nappies made to be able to cope with the power weeing. We've never really had a problem with that ourselves, just more my indecision when it come to buying nappies :-?

My avatar
CrazyDiamond
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby CrazyDiamond » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Dora wrote:....... keep it all attached in the wash and then hang it on the line all next to one another so its easy to pair) :giggle:

OOh, good idea !
:thumbsup:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I think I would find it hard to buy night nappies for another child. Amelie was/is such a heavy wetter, I wouldn't know whether to go for a standard night nappy or go for the superwetters. For me hands down, a boosted Puddlekins/little gumnut superwetter with the Luscious Little Somethings superwetter (boosted) coming a very close second.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Louise wrote:Little Gumnut All Hours wool outer. No need for wool over the top as the outer is dry in the morning. :love: it. My Looby Lu's tester night nappy also performs well. I haven't tried the new WNNN yet but will be doing so soon.

Have you ordered a WNNN yet @Louise? William has one and it is a large, rise is obviously a bit high but other than that it fits :shock:
Love our LoobyLou's night nappy an i still love Wild Child NN's oh and also Little Gumnut but we do have to change in the night if he was wearing one

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Jake wears LLS super wetters or a Little Gumnut All Hours. We used to get leaks with WNNN, but I think there was a fit problem (they never fit Bella well either).

I need 2 or 3 more night nappies to give them time to dry properly.

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Christopher wears an unboosted easyfit for bed (dry 5 nights out of about 7 now) and when he does wet it is only one small wee.

Emily wears any day nappies, fluff and stuff, bamboozle stretch, old style bamboozle, Jimmy Riddles with 1 easy peasy hemp booster and ME wrap over the top. Neither of mine have been heavy wetters at night. Both sleep 7pm til 7am.

No leaks!

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:47 pm

ds2 wears either nappies by minki, slinki minki, I got them made with poppers as I don't like velcro. Or he wears little gumnut all hours with a popolini wool cover, but i don't use the extra fuzzy insert that i've forgot the name of.
I have a monkey snuggles too that I use with a popolini wool cover but have to add a booster to that.

ds1 was in nappies by minki standard minkis but changed to ecobubs wool pockets, I can't remember at what age. And now he's decied to night train. :D

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Hmmm...I find the drying on my lls super wetter (as good as it is) is just beyond though as the zorb is integral to the outer. Takes AGES :-( this almost makes me not want to use it!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:09 am

Oh my, I have just seen the video about the new one size weenotions night nappy (WNNN) that is coming out soon.

I think I will wait and get some of those as then I should be able to use them for both children :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat