hf1

What do you think is wrong?!

My avatar
Princessmedi
Clothie
Clothie

What do you think is wrong?!

Postby Princessmedi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Last night i put ds to bed in an EH bumhugger boosted with bamboo and another eh hemp one,with fleece wrap on top.About 5hrs later he wakes up crying and generally unhappy,it went on for about 4hrs on and off untili decided to change his bum,to which he stopped and fell asleep happily.The nappy wasnt all that wet so i cant work out what was making him unhappy about it.
Any ideas?i only have a couple of night nappies,but am i going to have to change what i use?!

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What do you think is wrong?!

Postby Dora » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm

My lo doesn't like fleece. I think it gets quite hot...he's fine with wool though.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Humm not sure, fleece does get warm but it has never bothered our lot xx

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Did you have a liner on the nappy? What order did you have the inserts in the nappy?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm

It may have been coincidental that he calmed down after the nappy was changed. Sometimes they just cry :(

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 pm

tanya wrote:It may have been coincidental that he calmed down after the nappy was changed. Sometimes they just cry :(

This maybe the nappy change just broke the cycle. I'd give it another try it's unlikely to happen twice as a coincidence.

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:52 pm

tanya wrote:It may have been coincidental that he calmed down after the nappy was changed. Sometimes they just cry :(

I agree.

My avatar
Princessmedi
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Princessmedi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Im hoping it is coincidental,its never bothered him before,though iv only been using cloth at night for a week or 2,he been in cloth since birth.
I had it
Nappy(fleece topped)
bamboo
nappy insert(attached)
extra hemp
fleece

Iv run out of night nappies for tonight so im going to have to wing it,do you think a pocket nappy boosted with hemp and bamboo would be ok for 4/5hrs and il have to change him when he has his feeds!
Good excuse for new nappies though!hehe

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:12 pm

If your changing after 4-5 hours then i think it would be fine, on mine I only started using night nappies when I dropped the night change till then I just used day nappy's with a bamboo booster.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat