Saturday night cloth bums!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Saturday night cloth bums!!

Postby nic1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:43 pm

What are your LO's wearing??

Evie is in her JR fitted after it dried nicely on the line today in the sun, has the longies that Kelly made on, they are really fab Kelly. We use them lots :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Saturday night cloth bums!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Isabelle chose her Nappy Fairy Weenotions OS sheep embroidery dotty minkee nappy, stuffed with hemp and bamboo :)

Hello Kitty footless romper/one-piece/PJs over the top :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Ben is in a Winnie the Pooh Night Notions with Pixie knits over the top and an unpoppered popper vest as he doesn't have enough long sleeved t-shirts and Mark thinks his knit gowns make him look funny :lol:

Charlotte is in a disposable but I have ordered her a Minki to see if that will be better than using fitteds which just make her sore and tomorrow I am going to have a good look through all her large pockets I have put away for Ben to see if I think anything will last overnight in the meantime :?

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Dafydd is in a Bumgenius, boring but does the job eh! He's in a plain babygrow and his sleeping bag.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Ben is in a large boosted quick flip, with his kiwi pie ontop, his plymouth argyle football sleepsuit and a grobag.

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby millercl_6 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:29 pm

THE USUAL :lol:

connor minki huggle and wrap - getting a new personlised wrap and nappy for his birthday on monday so have something different :D
ross minki huggle and m/e wrap
aiden nappy nation and m/e wrap

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat