hf1

RNW what have you bought?

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: RNW what have you bought?

Postby aimeet » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 am

We love OWW here but larges are so rare on classifieds. Penny still fits a medium at nearly 2 but the rise is, um slightly short!:giggle: Evie still fits smalls on tightest snaps but rise is too low. We got a dnf of classifieds and although it isn't stretchy the rise is much more generous so can see it fitting for ages.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 am

Miss_Purple wrote:
Star02 wrote:
Louise wrote:Absolutely nothing!! I don't really use non WAHM nappies so most of the discounts don't appeal to me. Plus I am saving for appliances and new pretty accessories to go in my new kitchen :widesmile:

Star02 wrote:Not much so far, trying to decide what else to buy :giggle:

So far only

WN Bv wipes
1 small OWW
and some yarn.

I'm tempted by the dunk and fluff offer on fb but I've not tried them before, I just really like the fabrics :giggle:

:love: :love: :love: my Dunk n Fluffs. M's newest ones are so absorbent. I feel they will be making up the majority of M's large stash. I will wait until the co-op next month to order mine though :D

More than OWW? Now I've got the hang of these I love them and they're so soft. I've got 1 pre loved d&f to try but they're sized big arn't they? So it won't fit O for ages. I can't do co-op, so the free shipping would probably be good for me :widesmile:

I don't find DnF that big, Aubrey is wearing small OWW and small DnF now and he's nearly 9lb at 2 weeks old. He will outgrow the rise on the OWW before the DnFs though. DnF are my favourite nappies, nearly all of Aubrey's medium and large stash is DnF

Its crazy isn't it - Aaliyah must be about 11lbs now but most small nappies are still huge on her - she is in small oww's but small DnFs are still way too big! I tried an easyfit on her poppered right down yesterday and it just looked horrible!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:51 am

It is so strange DD was in medium WN at 11-12lbs.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 am

I found bv DnF nappies more generously sized than knit prints. Kerr was in mediums until he was pt'd. They were my favourite fitteds, closely followed by Holdens Landing day fitteds :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 am

I could be tempted by a couple of DnFs. But DH is talking about getting a potty and giving pt'ing a go with Jake soon (J seems to understand to give it a go), so we might miss it :(

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:42 am

I haven't bought anything.
I love DnF, Medium BV fits William really well just now, M OWW are too small especially in the rise x

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 am

KimmyM wrote:It is so strange DD was in medium WN at 11-12lbs.

Medium WN come up to Aaliyah's armpits!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:21 am

aimeet wrote:We love OWW here but larges are so rare on classifieds. Penny still fits a medium at nearly 2 but the rise is, um slightly short!:giggle: Evie still fits smalls on tightest snaps but rise is too low. We got a dnf of classifieds and although it isn't stretchy the rise is much more generous so can see it fitting for ages.

I think large OWW are rare on classifieds as they haven't been around that long so haven't been outgrown yet, there will be more in future I'm sure.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 am

Just in case you don't know (sorry if stating obvious)-don't forget they're sometimes sold as 'very baby'-the same thing though x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat