My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: RNW what have you bought?

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Absolutely nothing!! I don't really use non WAHM nappies so most of the discounts don't appeal to me. Plus I am saving for appliances and new pretty accessories to go in my new kitchen :widesmile:

Star02 wrote:Not much so far, trying to decide what else to buy :giggle:

So far only

WN Bv wipes
1 small OWW
and some yarn.

I'm tempted by the dunk and fluff offer on fb but I've not tried them before, I just really like the fabrics :giggle:

:love: :love: :love: my Dunk n Fluffs. M's newest ones are so absorbent. I feel they will be making up the majority of M's large stash. I will wait until the co-op next month to order mine though :D

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Louise wrote:Absolutely nothing!! I don't really use non WAHM nappies so most of the discounts don't appeal to me. Plus I am saving for appliances and new pretty accessories to go in my new kitchen :widesmile:

So far only

WN Bv wipes
1 small OWW
and some yarn.

I'm tempted by the dunk and fluff offer on fb but I've not tried them before, I just really like the fabrics :giggle:

:love: :love: :love: my Dunk n Fluffs. M's newest ones are so absorbent. I feel they will be making up the majority of M's large stash. I will wait until the co-op next month to order mine though :D

Co-op? :hiding:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:50 pm

KimmyM wrote:
Louise wrote:Absolutely nothing!! I don't really use non WAHM nappies so most of the discounts don't appeal to me. Plus I am saving for appliances and new pretty accessories to go in my new kitchen :widesmile:

Co-op? :hiding:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=99398 :wink:

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 pm

So far only

WN Bv wipes
1 small OWW
and some yarn.

More than OWW? Now I've got the hang of these I love them and they're so soft. I've got 1 pre loved d&f to try but they're sized big arn't they? So it won't fit O for ages. I can't do co-op, so the free shipping would probably be good for me :widesmile:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Star02 wrote:

So far only

WN Bv wipes
1 small OWW
and some yarn.

More than OWW? Now I've got the hang of these I love them and they're so soft. I've got 1 pre loved d&f to try but they're sized big arn't they? So it won't fit O for ages. I can't do co-op, so the free shipping would probably be good for me :widesmile:

Yep more than OWW. We don't get a great fit with them now M is inbetween sizes. The rise on the Ms are too low and the larges are absolutely huge. M/L OWWs aren't too bad but I prefer DnFs atm. You never know you might have 250 posts by the time the co-op opens :D Yes they are generously sized. Mia's mediums will fit her for ages whereas we'll be moving up to larges very soon for most of her other nappies.

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Hmmmm I am very tempted :D

When is the co-op?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Star02 wrote:Hmmmm I am very tempted :D

When is the co-op?

Next month. I've not confirmed dates with Tami yet but there will be two smaller co-ops. Tami limits the numbers of nappies and items of clothing ordered and judging how popular her products are I thought we'd need two slots!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Oh the first 250 feels like it will take forever but it files by.
Last edited by KimmyM on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Can believe I missed that :doh: :yahoo:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat