hf1

RNW what have you bought?

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: RNW what have you bought?

Postby paw foot » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:49 am

I don't feel so silly now for always asking questions about which size nappy to get. Seems the only way of knowing is to try each brand. My little man was 12.9 yesterday but has massive thighs. The small oww fits well, xs dnf ( fitting but will not last another growth spurt,) hl small and xs puddlekins. I do seem to prefer the stretchy fabrics better especially with poppers. I hate the poppers not being even on each side. He has only gained a pound in the last 6 weeks so he maybe in smalls for a while yet.

I'm buying a mixture of small and med at the moment.

I missed the news on the dnf coop too. That's 3 I want to join now, boo to mean nasty mat leave wages, better get selling.

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 am

so far for RNW i've bought:
- 2x xl monkey foot wetbags (hehehehehehehe!)
- 2x lollipop bamboo blue (size 1)
- 1x lollipop changing mat
- pre ordered a selection of cjs spritz/bottom butter etc
getting ready for squish's arrival so need all this lol!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 am

nowt :shock:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:09 am

I've just ordered 4 large custom weenotions wraps with embroidery for Joseph. It has taken me all week to choose the embroideries and Wrap designs. So excited -these are the first new nappies Joseph has had - everything else has been preloaded. And these wraps are very special.

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

Too much I went a bit :loopy: last night between Kittikins and WN just come out of BnQ and have to wait till I get paid next week to finish decorating downstairs, hopefully the cute fluff will distract my visitors from the state of my decor :hohoho:

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: RNW what have you brought?

Postby emsy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 pm

emsy wrote:all i have bought so far are
5 Diddy diapers
1 new print Tots wrap

and i am in the process of ordering a 2 small WN wraps, some WN minki liners :)

Some Wnnl accidentally jumped into my basket too :oops:

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Not really RNW (bought from a Dutch webshop) but I just bought 36 muslins :giggle: .
They were now 6 for 2,99 buy 3 for 2, I paid 13,91 euro for them all including posting!(they are taupe, the other colors were still 9,99 euro)
I'm planing on using them in pockets (and maybe in the future for a newborn :hiding: )

My avatar
Princessmedi
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Princessmedi » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Nothing yet but tonight im buying
2/3 BG v4/organics and maybe a freetime to try
little lamb bamboo(their fb offer,10 for £30)
some pretty wn wraps for my boring nappies
Couple of easyfits(need to complete the rainbow!)
and as DH is letting me do this then i have bought a couple of slings(zara blueberry/eva rs/tula baby ssc/lenny lamb sunrise wrap)see if he notices!!
We wont be eating for the next month,but at least my babies bum will look cute :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Dora wrote:Just in case you don't know (sorry if stating obvious)-don't forget they're sometimes sold as 'very baby'-the same thing though x

They're almost the same yes, Linda has adapted the pattern slightly I believe. :wink: Green Panda nappies are very similar as well and are based in the UK.

I have now bought my first and last RNW purchase. A squishy wool outer new Little Gumnut All Hours :yahoo:

:love: it, thanks @ems for making what I cheekily requested :oops: :oops: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat