Newborn / size 1 stash

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Newborn / size 1 stash

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Louise wrote:Or BG AIOs, they're 2 for £9.99 atm in several places :wink:

I loved these on DD, and have to say the smalls are great on DS too. They are boring nappies and I don't like velcro, but they never leak (unlike Teenyfits which guaranteed a change of clothes everytime :roll:)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:26 pm

I have just bought another 5 size 0 nippa bimbles in yellow. £20 brand new with free postage. That's the sort of bargain I like :)

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:26 pm

JabberJabber wrote:I have just bought another 5 size 0 nippa bimbles in yellow. £20 brand new with free postage. That's the sort of bargain I like :)

That's a great bargain!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:
Louise wrote:Or BG AIOs, they're 2 for £9.99 atm in several places :wink:

I loved these on DD, and have to say the smalls are great on DS too. They are boring nappies and I don't like velcro, but they never leak (unlike Teenyfits which guaranteed a change of clothes everytime :roll:)

I like the fit of teenyfits but Emmet out pee's them in less than an hour :roll: . They are OK boosted though.....for now.

Despite my dislike of velcro, I do find velcro nappies easier to use on a newborn with legs that spring back up to his tummy the minute you pull them down to get a nappy on :giggle: so am liking our LL's.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat