What's on your 'want' list?

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: What's on your 'want' list?

Postby Rox » Thu May 03, 2012 10:19 am

Hannahboo wrote:
Rox wrote:Can i add an Eco Posh newborn and a Blueberry Bamboo Newborn fitted to my list too :giggle: - i fear they may not get purchased tho as they dont seem common in the pre-loved world and i am reluctant to pay full price for a newborn nappy. The Eco Posh would be a lush first nappy - looks very squishy.

I know someone due to have a baby any day now who has quite a few EcoPosh in her NB stash so shall let you know when she comes to sell them if you like @Rox :wink: Have only just seen the BB NB fitteds, they look cute too :thumbsup:

Ooh yes please!! I think they look lovely and i like the plain colour outer with choc brown contrast.

Yeah, i've only just seen the BB NB via KOF FB page - they look lovely but *very* tiny from what i've just seen on google images so doubt they would last long at all. Nice to try if a well priced pre-loved comes around tho.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu May 03, 2012 10:24 am

Rox wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:
Rox wrote:Can i add an Eco Posh newborn and a Blueberry Bamboo Newborn fitted to my list too :giggle: - i fear they may not get purchased tho as they dont seem common in the pre-loved world and i am reluctant to pay full price for a newborn nappy. The Eco Posh would be a lush first nappy - looks very squishy.

I know someone due to have a baby any day now who has quite a few EcoPosh in her NB stash so shall let you know when she comes to sell them if you like @Rox :wink: Have only just seen the BB NB fitteds, they look cute too :thumbsup:

Ooh yes please!! I think they look lovely and i like the plain colour outer with choc brown contrast.

Yeah, i've only just seen the BB NB via KOF FB page - they look lovely but *very* tiny from what i've just seen on google images so doubt they would last long at all. Nice to try if a well priced pre-loved comes around tho.

:giggle: Yep thats where I have just seen the BB NB too, they do look cute. Shall have to go and have a google to have a proper look!

I looked at the EcoPosh a while back but they are a lot for a newborn nappy. Shall let you know when she is selling them :wink:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Thu May 03, 2012 11:39 am

Having just received my green panda nappy from rnw I want more. They are soooooo squishy!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 am

aimeet wrote:Having just received my green panda nappy from rnw I want more. They are soooooo squishy!

Oooh luuuush! Mine might be here soon too then, i would have happily ordered more (i got 1 NB & 1 S) but i want gender specific ones so held off until after the scan.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 am

Ooh I can't wait for the green panda co-op. I was thinking of ordering 1 nb and 1 s or maybe 2 of each if I can get the funds in time. Hoping we dont have to have colours etc decided before my scan on the 12th :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 am

Hannahboo wrote:Ooh I can't wait for the green panda co-op. I was thinking of ordering 1 nb and 1 s or maybe 2 of each if I can get the funds in time. Hoping we dont have to have colours etc decided before my scan on the 12th :giggle:

I wanted to do the co-op too but it ends THE DAY BEFORE MY SCAN :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

Rox wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:Ooh I can't wait for the green panda co-op. I was thinking of ordering 1 nb and 1 s or maybe 2 of each if I can get the funds in time. Hoping we dont have to have colours etc decided before my scan on the 12th :giggle:

I wanted to do the co-op too but it ends THE DAY BEFORE MY SCAN :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

It's one of the reasons I want my scan earlier :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu May 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Hannahboo wrote:
Rox wrote:

Im not sure paying money to save money counts as clever finances :giggle: - but of course knowing early is nice too.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu May 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Rox wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:
Rox wrote:

Im not sure paying money to save money counts as clever finances :giggle: - but of course knowing early is nice too.

Well yes, of course there are other reasons to find out early, the main one being impatience :oops: TBH I never in a million years thought DH would go for the idea of the scan as he refused to go for any private scans with Darcy, but when he said to go for it I jumped at the chance :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat