hf1

What's on your 'want' list?

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What's on your 'want' list?

Postby DebbieP » Thu May 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Quick question about coop's, do they normally get advertised on the web page of the seller concerned or best to subscribe to the page or follow on FB, they sound like a great idea?

Thanks

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby DebbieP » Thu May 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Rox wrote:Can i add an Eco Posh newborn and a Blueberry Bamboo Newborn fitted to my list too :giggle: - i fear they may not get purchased tho as they dont seem common in the pre-loved world and i am reluctant to pay full price for a newborn nappy. The Eco Posh would be a lush first nappy - looks very squishy.

Aww, the BB BN looks cute! Kingdom of Fluff lady lives near me, I fear I may become a frequent parcel uplifter from her house!!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu May 03, 2012 2:39 pm

DebbieP wrote:Quick question about coop's, do they normally get advertised on the web page of the seller concerned or best to subscribe to the page or follow on FB, they sound like a great idea?

Thanks

They are run on here the Cloth Nappy Tree, you need to have 250 (i think) posts before you can have access to that forum and take part x

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby DebbieP » Thu May 03, 2012 2:56 pm

oooh best get posting then! Thanks Rox

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:59 pm

One of the reasons that I don't have 250 posts! Must resist - I have enough nappies for about 6 children!

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummy_mi » Thu May 03, 2012 5:19 pm

I've tried the btp ecoposh and it is lovely and squishy, absorbent too, takes an age to dry tho. i'd love some nb ones but agree that the nb price is v high!

The BB fitteds look so cute, I got some of the BB mini d pockets during RNW and love them. I wouldnt mind getting some more xs OOWs and lil joeys but am :waiting: till next scan.

Oh and need some more prefolds too, love love the sloomb ones but they're so expensive xx

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby DebbieP » Wed May 16, 2012 10:22 am

I think I am going to add OWW to my list, they look fab! My list is getting longer and longer in my head but I am going to hold off and see how we get on 1st with the different types of nappies....that's a long wait ahead of me lol!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed May 16, 2012 10:28 am

DebbieP wrote:I think I am going to add OWW to my list, they look fab! My list is getting longer and longer in my head but I am going to hold off and see how we get on 1st with the different types of nappies....that's a long wait ahead of me lol!

Yes, i realised last week that given i already have quite a few nappies buying everything i want is prob a bad idea, will wait to see what works then buy others.

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby DebbieP » Wed May 16, 2012 10:41 am

We are being very sensible :D !

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat