hf1

Users of bamboozle stretch size 1 and 2!

My avatar
leeree
Clothie
Clothie

Users of bamboozle stretch size 1 and 2!

Postby leeree » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 pm

I just bought some preloved size twos but they have come with no snap in booster! Anyone know if I can buy these? I've googled but to no avail!

My other question is the size 1 booster the same as the size two booster? If not would I get away with it or is the size 1 booster too small?

Thanks in advance!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Users of bamboozle stretch size 1 and 2!

Postby monsterm » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:40 pm

What about size 2 little lamb bamboo boosters? They are really fab boosters.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Just another thought, did you know they didn't have their boosters with them? They are an important part of the nappy & I wouldn't be happy to have gotten the nappy with no boosters.

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:45 pm

I often used a couple LL bamboo boosters or 1 petit dessous booster instead of the snap in one they're supposed to come with :thumbsup:

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:22 pm

I would imagine that the size 1 boosters are smaller. I agree with a previous poster if you bought the nappies and weren't told that boosters weren't included then i'd get back to the seller.

My avatar
leeree
Clothie
Clothie

Postby leeree » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks ladies! I do have quite a few boosters I can try with them as well as my boosters from my size ones. They were from ebay and they were a great buy as the actual nappies are in beautiful condition (barely used I suspect). I have emailed totsbots to see if they sell the snap ins on their own but not heard back yet. I'll email the seller in case they are lying around somewhere!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat