hf1

Would you sell

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Would you sell

Postby Shaunie » Fri May 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Nappies you *think* you may not use? I have a BBOS, WNOS & an Itti Tutto that I bought before I had Emmet and have not reached for because they are too big / bulky on a small baby and I'm using fitteds 100% of the time atm.

I can't decide if I should sell because I then wonder if I may want them when he's much bigger :roll: :lol:

WWYD?

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Would you sell

Postby Dora » Fri May 18, 2012 1:10 pm

If you need the cash, I'd sell-unless they're bespoke, you'll be able to buy similar ones again if you decide you need them in the future :)

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Fri May 18, 2012 1:12 pm

I def need the cash to be able to buy more mediums because Emmet is close to out-growing his smalls already.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri May 18, 2012 1:26 pm

If you need to fund the next size you could sell but by the time S was about 3-4months old we loved OS and pockets after being exclusively fitteds from birth.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Fri May 18, 2012 1:35 pm

I would probably hold onto them and sell as many smalls as you can (without leaving yourself short) to fund mediums.

With H I had a pretty much half and half stash as went through stages of using pockets exclusively for months and then fitters etc so I never sold either (apart from ones that we got bored off etc) for this reason.

Having said all that...we hated OS though and didn't use them!! :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri May 18, 2012 1:43 pm

If they can easily be remade/bought should you want them at a later date then yes sell them!

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 pm

I'd probably sell them! I have a Tutto and it's rubbish! I'm not a massive fan of onesize nappies though, i dont like them bulky, much prefer sized nappies :D

O is growing out of his small ittis already, and the t&t are getting tight :shock: So we 'need' mediums too :giggle:

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby poppysmum » Fri May 18, 2012 2:40 pm

I am no help cos I think you should sell them because they sound ideal for Max lol!

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm

I'd keep the 'maybes' and sell the smalls. They all seem like good candidates for regular use within a couple of months, so I'd not bother with the hassle of selling, posting, and porentially buying again!

I liked fitteds and pockets, sized and OS, so having a broad stash is important to me!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat