hf1

Lovely ladies at Easy Peasy!

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Lovely ladies at Easy Peasy!

Postby rachyrach » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:06 pm

Just wanted to say how fab Easy Peasy are. I ordered some hemp inserts as everyone on here seems to use them and love them and as a I had bought some preloved nappies without inserts i thought I'd give them ago. Unfortunately they were too big for the nappies so had to send them back. Caroline e-mailed me asked me what nappies I was using and offered to make some to the size I required and they could become a stock item! How lovely is that! >:D<

On the otherside of customer service, anyone having trouble with Nappy Needs? I ordered a nappy a month ago, still waiting and not getting replies to e-mails!

Nevermind, lovely ladies at Easy Peasy Nappies, you know........... :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Lovely ladies at Easy Peasy!

Postby flutterby » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:13 pm

There was a post about nappy needs a while back, they are genuine just not very organised!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Wow that is great about Easy Peasy. Their hemp boosters really are the best value for money :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:43 pm

I love Easy Peasy hemp boosters - and what lovely service they have given you too :D Second what PP has said about Nappy Needs, they really are unorganised - perhaps you should get in touch and see what the delay is.

Sadie xx

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:10 am

They sent out all of my order then e-mailed me to say one of the nappies was out of stock, and suggested an alternative. I said okay and haven't heard anything since! Got two inserts washed and ready so I this nappy better fit my girlie! Will try getting in touch again. I only used them as there are only a couple of greenkids stockists.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:18 am

see my thread on nappy needs- i still never got my order and eventually emailed them to say cancel it and give me my money back- it was over a week before they responded but i have now got my money back!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:51 am

charliesam wrote:see my thread on nappy needs- i still never got my order and eventually emailed them to say cancel it and give me my money back- it was over a week before they responded but i have now got my money back!

ditto, I wouldn't order from them if I wanted anything in a rush, but I'm pretty sure you'd get what you ordered eventually! I also think they are much quicker of the mark with their ebay store!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:09 pm

Oh no i have just ordered some babylegs from Nappy needs! :( Does that mean i am going to have to wait ages for them or maybe not get them at all.......... :cry:

Wish i'd have seen this thread first :( !!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat