Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Any one with excessive newborn stash

Postby Cyrillia » Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 am

I think I have about the same:

12 LL bamboo
5 Nature Babies bamboo/hemp flats
5 TB Fluffles (my just-in-case nappies as they come out of the machine almost dry!)
2 DnF's
2 Bedbug's
3 WNOS pockets
1 BG pocket
1 TB Easyfit
2 Piddle Poddle OS
1 GP OS (coming through the co-op)
1 WN AI2 with spare inserts
3 Itti Bitti Tutto's

...and I'm sure there's more... :giggle:

Then - will fit within a month or two...

1 HL Fitted
1 GP M/L

My avatar
sare123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sare123 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 pm

I sooo need to get a move on and buy more nappies!! I think I have around 6 :shock:

My avatar
lollybabe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lollybabe » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 pm

I don't feel too bad then, 38 newborn cause I sold 2 of the Bg xs

I also have 36 for next stage
12 nb/ small fitted - bitty bliss xs fit 8 - 14lb
20 small fitted - fit 10 - 16lb
4 small BG all in 0ne

All in all I have 74 nb / small
Last edited by lollybabe on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
lollybabe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lollybabe » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:35 pm

[quote="Cyrillia"]
I think I have about the same:

cyrillia, yours include one size diapers I have 16 of those in natural fibres already

My avatar
lollybabe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lollybabe » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Louise, I think my stash is close to yours if I count the small sizes as well I have 74 all together. I am done shopping for now.

Louise wrote:That sounds fine to me :D This was Ms newborn and small stash -
(I bought a fair few after this pic was taken too :oops: )

My avatar
lollybabe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lollybabe » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Which it was 30 Rox, but it was 40NB sizes, although now 38, and also 36 small, 74 in total when looking at newborn/ small.
Rox wrote:30 isnt bad i dont think, ideal really.

I had 20 with my daughter and found we were sometimes cutting it close so i am going for at least 25 newborn fitting ones this time. I wouldnt tho have 25 newborn only ones, they can grow out of them by 4wks so it can be expensive or difficult selling on etc so early. I'm doing the same this time that we did last time and making half of them (well,10) a nippa fastening fitted so it will grow with baby and fit for a lot longer.

I have... 21 newborn fitting so far and 8 smalls with another 3 on order and will def be buying more once we know the gender :thumbsup:

My avatar
lollybabe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lollybabe » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:49 pm

I really wanted sizes that will fit from begining so i have true newborn sizes, may be I should sell the size o bambeasy, to make it 70, sounds better.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Yes, you are right. Then again, after having two in cloth and now onto the third, I'm balancing stash size with value for money. I like to have a mix of fitteds that will give a trim fit when needed (under specific outfits or when out and about) and others (one size, etc...) that I'll get more use out of as they'll last LO for longer. When they're teeny they're bulky, but that doesn't matter when we're bumming around the house as long as I like the look of them. I always love ours when relaxing in a cute nappy and babylegs. :love:

My avatar
lollybabe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lollybabe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 am

cyrillia,
I agree with you, i just wish i was that reasonable but i think it is because i have done cloth in a while there is excitement again, need to be reasonabe after this, we'll be selling the bambeasy, and have to monitor things after this.

Cyrillia wrote:Yes, you are right. Then again, after having two in cloth and now onto the third, I'm balancing stash size with value for money. I like to have a mix of fitteds that will give a trim fit when needed (under specific outfits or when out and about) and others (one size, etc...) that I'll get more use out of as they'll last LO for longer. When they're teeny they're bulky, but that doesn't matter when we're bumming around the house as long as I like the look of them. I always love ours when relaxing in a cute nappy and babylegs. :love:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat