hf1

My new LoobyLu's nappy

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: My new LoobyLu's nappy

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:48 am

Loobylu's stuff is fab and the nappies are amaZing :-)

My avatar
sare123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sare123 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 pm

I really want to order one of these for my new baba, had a look at the website but there aren't any instock and have sent a message re a custom but not heard anything back yet. Is there anywhere else that stocks them?

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 pm

sare123 wrote:I really want to order one of these for my new baba, had a look at the website but there aren't any instock and have sent a message re a custom but not heard anything back yet. Is there anywhere else that stocks them?

nope she only on her own with 5 kids all home schooled so she's shut her customs for a while. i'm waiting for a slot as well. i can't wait for them. i'm wanting to order 4-5 nappy and breast pads and PP pads as well

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Thanks everyone :)

I nearly had a baby last night to put in the nappy! :giggle: After hours of contractions 10 minutes apart and wondering whether we should make our way to the hospital I finally managed to get to sleep around 3am and by the morning they had stopped...

My avatar
sare123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sare123 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Juli maybe it was the excitement of the nappy :giggle:

Thanks Lacey I guess I need to look for some other fluff for the time being then :thumbsup:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:50 pm

@sare123 when are you due. have you looked at rosie boo weenotion and green panda

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat