hf1

Apologies to the three ladies who bought from me

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Apologies to the three ladies who bought from me

Postby chocmuffin » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Cyrillia wrote:As this member has said she's having problems accessing the internet, it's quite likely that she hasn't seen your PM's. If you need to get your money back you'd be better off initiating a paypal dispute than posting on here as if she isn't seeing your PM's, she probably won't see this. I hate to suggest you do this, as I'm sure the member would hate for this to happen, but she's probably got her hands full with other things right now - the last reply to this thread was over a month ago now, so that also shows that it probably won't be seen.

:wave: It was 9 days ago! Are you suffering with baby brain too? :wink:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:25 pm

OMG, I thought we were in July - definitely baby brain I'd say!!!

:doh: :oops: :loopy: :hohoho:

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Cyrillia wrote:OMG, I thought we were in July - definitely baby brain I'd say!!!

:doh: :oops: :loopy: :hohoho:

:giggle: I wish, I've got my 20wk scan on 23rd Jul, that would be tomorrow! I cant wait to find out :babygirl: :babyboy:

My avatar
zonneke
Clothie
Clothie

Postby zonneke » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:48 pm

lol babie brains are fun :giggle: I've got a breastfeeding and sleeplessness brain :lol:

but anyway I've sent my pm (btw I've sent some more) a bit earlier than than the last post on here so I'm pretty sure she has seen it. And why just not send the nappy? I'm fine with that also rather than not receiving anything... I also hate doing a paypal dispute but if I don't receive anything I'd have to I'm afraid...
I understand she's in an awful situation but I've a feeling I won't see anything not now and not later... :(

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:53 pm

That's a pity. :hug: I've never had to dispute anything bought from classifieds, but I have through eBay and I'm the same - I always try multiple attempts at communication beforehand.

FC it's resolved one way or another soon - don't leave it too late to start a dispute though, as I'm pretty sure that there's a time limit with Paypal.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat