hf1

Just ordered one of these mommystouch pockets ....

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Just ordered one of these mommystouch pockets ....

Postby nic1 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:05 pm

.....from someone who is meant to be on the wagon!! Well couldn't resist from babykind as they are reduced at the moment. :lol: Sooo i had to take advantage :wink: :wink:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:15 pm

That is stunning, I have been tempted by the offer but I have far too many nappies even when the washing machine is broken I have never run out :oops: Got my eyes on pocket bots and drybees anyhow :D

Have you got any mommystouch? we love ours they are a good fit on Georgia :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:17 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:That is stunning, I have been tempted by the offer but I have far too many nappies even when the washing machine is broken I have never run out :oops: Got my eyes on pocket bots and drybees anyhow :D

I also want a pocket bots and i will get one i am sure but not yet. Not tried/had a mommystouch before so pleased that you have said you like yours. I do like my drybees though. That one i ordered from the Ebay seller was posted out 1st class according to lady so *fngers crossed* i should have it tomorrow. I will take a pic of Evie wearing it too. :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:22 am

That's the one I've just got Nic - it is gorgeous.

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 am

karenandgeorgia wrote:That is stunning, I have been tempted by the offer but I have far too many nappies even when the washing machine is broken I have never run out :oops: Got my eyes on pocket bots and drybees anyhow :D

My newest pocket bots just arrived!!! I've got the white with blue and green spots PUL, lime green inner - it looks fab!

Go on... you know you want one!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:18 am

skaheadpunk wrote:My newest pocket bots just arrived!!! I've got the white with blue and green spots PUL, lime green inner - it looks fab!

Go on... you know you want one!

Stop trying to tempt me......I'm off to have a look :wink:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat