hf1

LL Bamboo question (it's a stupid one!)

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

LL Bamboo question (it's a stupid one!)

Postby DebbieP » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Ok I am actually quite embarrassed to be asking this :doh: :oops: , but here goes anyway:

I have been sorting out my nappy stash today so I can try to work out what I now need. I was looking at the LL Bamboo's that I have got and they have a booster and liner. I am assuming that the booster is the bit that is made from the same material as the nappy and is kind of cream in colour and the liner is the white fleecy bit? Is that right? And when I actually put it on baby, from the outside in do you put nappy, booster, liner (closest to bottom)?

I really feel like a numpty!

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: LL Bamboo question (it's a stupid one!)

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Aww dont feel like a numpty hun :giggle: we all have these sort of questions from time to time :wink: You are right, you put the booster inside the nappy then the liner on top, the liner is like a stay dry layer to keep babies bum dry and its lovely and soft too. I :love: the LL fluffy liners :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Don't feel silly it can all be confusing! The answer is yes yes and yes! :widesmile:

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby DebbieP » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Thank you ladies, I thought that was how it was done but I just wanted to check! I have seriously lost all of my brain cells since I fell pregnant!!

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:29 pm

DebbieP wrote:Thank you ladies, I thought that was how it was done but I just wanted to check! I have seriously lost all of my brain cells since I fell pregnant!!

You think its bad now....it only gets worse :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Hannahboo wrote:
DebbieP wrote:Thank you ladies, I thought that was how it was done but I just wanted to check! I have seriously lost all of my brain cells since I fell pregnant!!

You think its bad now....it only gets worse :giggle:

Yeah, wait till you are onto you 5th, no hope after that :giggle:
I folded the booster in half and out it at the front for William, usually added another booster as well x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat