hf1

How do you store your nappies?

My avatar
harrison3
Clothie
Clothie

How do you store your nappies?

Postby harrison3 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:05 am

We are quickly running out of room!!! I am using a drawer in the bedroom right now from my dresser and it's full and I've got so many more nappies on the way!! I'd like to keep them all in one spot and fairly organised and close to where I change dd. This is what I've got set up now and it's just not enough room!! So how do you store your cloth nappies any pictures to share?? Thanks :thumbsup:
Last edited by harrison3 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: How do you store your nappies?

Postby laceybat » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:10 am

i used one of thoses shoe holder that hang in the warrdrob but now i'm using a draw in the baby's set of draws now as the shoe hanging thing is in ryan's room but it was great. i still store all my nappy bits in ryan's wardrob like wipes and liners

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:18 am

We use a jml storage ladder (over door thingy) for day nappies and nn, wraps, woolies etc go in some of his drawers

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby confusinglady » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 pm

I have a very handy bathroom cupboard which we built in to an awkward space. I love it! It will be half empty when LO potty trains!
I have a pile of pockets ready stuffed on one shelf ( for granny and nursery) and a pile of prefolds in wraps ready for us then nappy bucket on the shelf below. Little bits in baskets on the shelves too. Can t take a pic , its a mess at the mo lol! But I just close the door on in :)

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:53 pm

This is a very old pic before my stash really grew but this is how i stored them with Scarlett and will do the same again this time round as we still have the changing unit.

I like to have everything made up and ready to go and ideally in an order of brands or similar style nappies (i.e. AIO, Pocket, Fitteds, Night Nappies etc)

p.s... if anyone out there has the purple one at the front i would love to buy it back, i may have to get another made for Sadie, it was one of my faves for Scarlett :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Would you be able to put a shelf up above that unit, to put wipes and bits on, get them off the top - then could you maybe jiggle around the contents of the dresser so you could get the boosters & extras in there too (and make room for the new nappies)

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm going to stalk this thread as mine are such a mess. I mostly find myself rumaging through a basket of clean washing to find the right inserts, etc :oops: Could really do with a good system.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Johanna21 wrote:I'm going to stalk this thread as mine are such a mess. I mostly find myself rumaging through a basket of clean washing to find the right inserts, etc :oops: Could really do with a good system.

I loved making the nappies up so used to put them all together when dry, the only downside to this is that i needed to have enough inserts for each nappy rather than what was in use, but if i didnt i would be annoyed having to make them up as i went.

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:12 pm

We use a changing table, it's got two big shelves underneath, one has baskets on it for wipes, liners, wraps, boosters, creams, Nippas, random stuff, and the shelf below has all the nappies in order - nights, fitteds, pockets. Underneath this there's a basket with longies and soakers.

Prefolds and terries are in an ikea shoe storage wardrobe hanger thing in the wardrobe, with other random bits like tissues, paper liners, wetbags, muslins, towels.

:love: organising baby stuff!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat