hf1

How do you store your nappies?

My avatar
harrison3
Clothie
Clothie

Re: How do you store your nappies?

Postby harrison3 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:27 pm

I always stuff and prep my nappies as well just find it so much easier. I like the idea of baskets will have to get some pretty ones and maybe put a shelf up and put the baskets on the shelf. I've got all my nappies kinda standing up now as well iykwim so I can see what's in there and it's made some more room. Lots of fitteds to come and bamboo terry squares!! Thanks

My avatar
Johanna21
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Johanna21 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Rox wrote:
Johanna21 wrote:I'm going to stalk this thread as mine are such a mess. I mostly find myself rumaging through a basket of clean washing to find the right inserts, etc :oops: Could really do with a good system.

I loved making the nappies up so used to put them all together when dry, the only downside to this is that i needed to have enough inserts for each nappy rather than what was in use, but if i didnt i would be annoyed having to make them up as i went.

I used to be very good at putting them together but with no. 2 I've been horribly disorganised. I must try harder as it drives me nuts not being able to find stuff. Liking the idea of baskets - will have to add putting up a shelf to dh's to-do-list!

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm

I have the drawer in the changing unit and then this-perfect size from ikea Image

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 pm

i have a big leather poof that matches my sofa :)
the lid lifts up and theirs loads of storage room inside for all my day nappies then night nappies and woolies live upstairs in a drawer :)

will grab some piccies later xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 pm

In several of these -

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat