hf1

Outpeeing everything!

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Outpeeing everything!

Postby aimeet » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 am

Penny is almost ready to pt, she holds it in then can pee through even the best boosted fitted in no time. All her pockets and such are useless. We want to wait till we get back from hols (nxt week) before starting to pt. It would be ridiculous to buy new fluff now but sposies are the only thing that will contain her mega wees now.
Can I just admit defeat and move onto those or keep trying to boost? We don't have enough fitteds to do full time anyway :( so sad.

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Outpeeing everything!

Postby paw foot » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 am

I hope someone will offer a solution for you but with d we have to use disposables in the end. If you are pt next week anyway it's only a week or so.

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 am

If you havent enough to boost and your going to try PT next wk I would use sposies, theres no point buying as they wont be there in time! If you dont want to give up completely you could use what you have at home & sposies when out?

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 am

I know how you feel, we ve just been camping and I decided to do sposies as we couldn t fit enough clothes changes in the jam packed car.
I know from experience though it can still be a little time between being able to hold the wee and being ready to use the potty :/
Maybe you could do half and half?

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:06 am

We had this with Dexter, I admitted defeat in the end and used sposies for a few weeks until we potty trained him :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 am

I had this with Martha but be warned, she could outpee a Pampers at the end. Just go with the sposies

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 am

Would night nappies for day use be too bulky? Failing that, sposies for a short while isn't the
end of the world :hug:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat