Monday's nappies

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Monday's nappies

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:10 am

What nappies are your LOs in today?

Last time I did this, I forgot to add Isaac, and this time he's the one only in nappies today :wine: :wine:

So, Oliver woke in his owl weenotions night nappy (thanks @tracydw you have good taste) and is now in pants.

Isaac is going old school today and is in bamboo totsbots (not stretchies) and either thirsties or bummis wraps.

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Monday's nappies

Postby poppysmum » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 am

Max wake up in his Charlie Banana stuffed with hemp,bamboo and a mf booster, and is now in his camo ebay cheapie eating brioche watching tv lol.

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 am

She is currently nakey nakey having just had a bath but I will go find a LoobyLu's pretty fitted in a mo, and get her into summer cloth mode :widesmile:

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 am

Milly woke in her usual sposie then into a bamboo prefold with a weehuggers wrap. Is now in her new Bumgenius Freetime.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

Carys woke in a nappy that I can't remember the name of :roll: and is now in her cherry easy fit
Zarah woke in her LLS and is now in a made by amber pocket

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:43 am

Nathan is in sposies as usual with his bum problems- He has already been through 4 nappies since getting up at 7! Jacob got up late-yay! He was in a small little gumnut -on the loosest leg snaps - and medium rikki wrap. Now in bububebe and rikki wrap

My avatar
Bessandra
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Bessandra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 am

Jonah woke in his Real Easy, then went into his posh custom NEW WN in which he pooped so has now gone into his personalised WN that I bought for his 1st birthday, and he's going for a snooze :-)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 am

M woke up in her wool outer Little Gumnut All Hours (now all exactly the same colour, a dirty washed out pink :puke: not impressed at all considering they were so expensive :evil:, none of my other nappies have faded so badly and they've been in use much much longer :( ) , then went into her watermelon dip dye Dunk n Fluff with Droopy Drawers soaker over the top and Scrunchkins sundress. Then another watermelon dip dye DnF. We are off out soon and she will be wearing DnFs all day. :D

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Christopher woke up in a pink :giggle: bumgenius! and is now in pants for the day. Just can't get him 100% reliable at night. Strange boy always chooses the pink one!

Emily woke in an OBV JR, then into an aeroplanes JR which she pooed in, then into a dog Fluff and Stuff, then into an OBV fluff and stuff all with trusty ME airflow wraps.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat