hf1

I think i might need to

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

I think i might need to

Postby laceybat » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:25 am

sell some nappys that i have for the bean as i have 100 in sx and small will i really need all of them and i still have some on order as well :oops:

if i sell some i'll be able to get some breast pads and cj butter i think and pay for my outstanding orders as well (when they are Due). not tell DP how many we have he just opened the draw that they are mostly in and he seen my list of what i still have to come and went mad. but i bought most of bean's nappys from the sale for ryan's so i think i did well.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I think i might need to

Postby Rox » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:42 am

Lol, its hard to stop buying them but daft to keep too many. Sell your least faves and buy other bits you want/need.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 am

Be careful with what you sell though-what worked last time might be different this time x

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 pm

hahaha I am easily managing on about 25 nappies, and not even getting to desperatly needing a wash yet. Although i'm not using them overnight (not sure why, i think I might tonight!) and I can hang them up outside here and they are dry very quickly.

have you got lots of the same type? Maybe get rid of a 1/4 now and then wait to see what works.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:47 pm

25 is enough i think, i had 19 with S and it was a bit of a squeeze so decided 25 would be ideal.

Not sure how many i've got but i'm around about that number that 'fits from birth' and then a selection of smalls too which should fit from a few weeks.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:52 pm

:shock: :giggle: we had about 30 for William I think and it was more than enough, probably have about the same amount now

My avatar
harrison3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby harrison3 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:13 pm

We were at around 50 and just not using them all so sold off about 15 and now love the ones we kept and used the money to design some sweet WN ones :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 pm

100 is definitely a few too many! I had a similar amount and it was way more than I needed. Definitely sell some and buy some things that you do need.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Ooh, you can do the nappy tower with those!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat