hf1

Saturday night cloth bums!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Saturday night cloth bums!

Postby nic1 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:52 pm

Evie is in her raspbo coffee floral NN and her BB soaker over the top with her tartan PJ's over the top!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Saturday night cloth bums!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Isabelle is in her butterfly dotty minkee poppered weenotions OS stuffed with hemp and bamboo and her hello kitty night-shirt and she's in her sleeping bag so I hopefully won't have to get up 3times in the night to cover her up again :roll:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Katie is in her Northern Lights Bedbug with recycled longies over the top and Ryan is in his new dinosaurs Minki nappy that arrived this morning. Its HUGE, sooo glad I ordered the large, rather than the XL. I think I may have overstuffed it, FC we don't get any leaks.

My avatar
littlekiwibaby
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby littlekiwibaby » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:57 pm

Arron is in white quick flip and space fleece wrap, just waiting for his new AI2 to dry so I can test it overnight again. looks promising though :D

Sleep well.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Zac is in a boring white bumble stuffed with bamboo terry and hemp booster with pixie knit shorties.

Lockie is in blue huggle with his new shorties knitted by me. Plus he decided he had to wear his fireman Sam fleece all-in-one suit tonight. His first night ever not in a grobag!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:23 pm

both in super stuffed minki pockets, pink sleepsuits and backwards grobags :hohoho:

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Ben is in a Bamboo Baby Beehinds and some large Babylonglegs shorts as his Pixie Knits are lanolising, they are a bit big but I think they will still work ok. I am not sure what Charlotte is in as Mark put her to bed :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:11 pm

Evie is in a large minki stuffed with p'tit dessous insert and 2 easy peasy hemp boosters, with a fleece sleepsuit tonight.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Jak's in a disposable due to awful nappy rash :oops: :oops: :oops: , Summer will be in a BG as she pooed on her soaker last night, am debating whether just to wash it in wooly wash or if it needs relanolising, it was only lanolised a couple of days ago but her gro was a little damp this AM, WDYT??

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat