hf1

Saturday night cloth bums!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Saturday night cloth bums!

Postby beck » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Phebie was in a Magicall super stuffed but we didn't need too as she woke up DRY!!! Then went straight to the potty and did a wee :mrgreen:

William had on a Green kids (I think)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:26 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I think I bought mine from bums'n'roses - but she's on maternity leave due to re-open very very shortly...

You can order direct from the US from "Ewe need it" or "Northern Essence" both of which I like tho' I think I prefer the northern essence ones...

That's what I just washed it in, Northern Essences Pink Sugar, but have lanolised as well just to be on the safe side, do you lanolise them as well occasionally?? Smell's delicious as do my hands!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:28 pm

nic1 wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:I use a lanolising wooly wash when I do mine Hanna - just tops up the lanolin every time I wash so I don't need to re-lanolise... Only takes 30mins...

Same here.....currently using a ewe need it wolly wash that i got from Emma, smells of cinnemon and is yummy!!

I wanted a cinnamon one, my baked apple one said it had cinnamon but you can't smell it, I think I will get some Ewe need it stuff next time as there was an orange and cinnamon one that sounded lush, but whilst typing this I've just thought I'd love something with cloves, may have to have a search!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:23 am

beck wrote:Phebie was in a Magicall super stuffed but we didn't need too as she woke up DRY!!! Then went straight to the potty and did a wee :mrgreen:

William had on a Green kids (I think)

Well done Phebie! :babyroll:

flutterby wrote:I wanted a cinnamon one, my baked apple one said it had cinnamon but you can't smell it, I think I will get some Ewe need it stuff next time as there was an orange and cinnamon one that sounded lush, but whilst typing this I've just thought I'd love something with cloves, may have to have a search!

Ewe need it has some with cloves in :wink:
http://hyenacart.com/EweNeedIt/index.php?c=101&p=63260

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:09 am

Normally i get my NE woolly wash from bums and roses but she's only just going to be opening soon (in fact she may just have opened already as i know it's imminent) but as i was despeate for some and saw Emma S was selling a full bottle that she wasn't keen on in cinnemon i decided to get that to try and it's a massive bottle so should last sometime!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat