hf1

Pocket bots

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Pocket bots

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:16 pm

If I were to order one!!!! What size do you think I should get??

Georgia wears medium fuzzis with 2 poppers each side showing at the leg and 1 each side showing on the waist! She is fast asleep and I think it would wake her if I went stomping in with the tape measure :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:24 pm

well zacharia wears medium fuzzis on the tightest poppers at wasit and legs and medium pocket bots also on tightest leg and waist. but pocket bots only have 2 settings, but they are also much much strechier than fuzzi
so i'd go for a medium...or maybe email hilary and ask her?
hth
Shevi

My avatar
devonhilly
Clothie
Clothie

pocket bots sizes

Postby devonhilly » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:04 pm

Hiya

couldn't resist answering this!

Pocket Bots are just going through another new design. I can't resist tweaking them to suit as many babies as possible :D

The design now has slightly longer back wings and three sets of poppers. It also has a very slightly longer rise. The design is still very much the same to look at but the medium and large should fit for longer!

Medium should go from a few weeks to around 20lbs and large from then until potty training. I am always happy to exchange unwashed nappies for a different size as I know from experience how hard it is to get sizing right!

hope that helps

hilary

(devonhilly - pocket bots maker!)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: pocket bots sizes

Postby nic1 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:09 pm

devonhilly wrote:Hiya

couldn't resist answering this!

Pocket Bots are just going through another new design. I can't resist tweaking them to suit as many babies as possible :D

The design now has slightly longer back wings and three sets of poppers. It also has a very slightly longer rise. The design is still very much the same to look at but the medium and large should fit for longer!

Medium should go from a few weeks to around 20lbs and large from then until potty training. I am always happy to exchange unwashed nappies for a different size as I know from experience how hard it is to get sizing right!

hope that helps

hilary

(devonhilly - pocket bots maker!)

I will be putting in an order very soon Hilary :D You have some fab designs :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat