hf1

Nappy help

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Nappy help

Postby paw foot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I need some more nappies that are cm and Daddy friendly. I prefer slim fitting and stay dry next to baby. I love bambooty so considering maybe getting more of theses but thought I might try others too. I have a normal wetter. He's got a small waist and chunky thighs. At 10 months old he is just shy of 16 pounds. Any ideas?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Nappy help

Postby KimmyM » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Itti's are quite easy and probably the slimmest fitting.

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 pm

I never got on with ittis despite really wanting to love them. Been reading reviews for hours like and I think I might stick to flips and bambootys. If he suddenly outgrows the rise on the bambooty the resale value seems ok.

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Bubblebubs Candies! I :love: them! They are a OS sidesnap AI2 (so you can adjust waist and legs separately) that come with a trifold bamboo insert topped with sudecloth and an additional bamboo booster. They're my new fav on DD2. I got mine on sale at nest for £11.99 each (down from £16.50). I think they still have a few left if you wanted to try one out: http://www.nest-shop.co.uk/bubblebubbs- ... i2-candies

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:24 pm

How slim fitting are they? Off to look now

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Easyfits are our Dad friendly nappies, I add a EP hemp to them x

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Just ordered the candies, limited colours left but gone for the mango and lime with 2 extra sets of inserts, which if work will give me 4 nappies for the price of £35. I just hope they fit better than the itti but all reviews I have read say they do. Plus being btp they will last if a bit bulky on him now.

Kirsty I was looking at the easy fit but they don't have the stay dry liner but I am tempted.

Cm and daddy can do snaps on the bambooty so I will leave the bambooty for the cm and daddy changes. Just need to bulk up my stash a bit.

Got daddy to try and put a flip insert on this morning with a wn wrap but it was just not happening. I think the 2 not being attached was all to much for him. Saying that he didn't know where the dirty nappy bag was either! 1 week till I go back to work, an intense trying session this week I think :-?

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:24 pm

I hope you get on well with the Candies. xx

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 pm

@stormflowers

I :love: the candies, the colours are so bright and the nappy so soft. Fit wise I love a slim nappy and when I got them out the parcel they looked pretty big but on they look ok. The bum is lovely and trim but the front is perhaps a bit puffy but i think he will fit in most if not all of his clothes. I can def use them now and not have to put away. The inserts look very substantial, I am use using the trifold at the moment.

For anyone who loves the idea of the itti d'lish but doesn't get on with them for fit or absorbency try the candies.

:shock: he's just pooing in it now. Why why why does he do it to every new nappy.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat