hf1

Wednesday Night Cloth Bums

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wednesday Night Cloth Bums

Postby nic1 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Evie finally back in her cloth tonight after few nights in disps clearing the awful blistery rash she had. The disps did clear it, she's now fast asleep in her Purple JR fitted with homemade longies from Kelly over the top.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Evie is in a Bumhugger with mummy knitted crops - she has been waking up dry most mornings, might consider no nappy soon :shock:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:13 am

eviesmummy wrote:Evie is in a Bumhugger with mummy knitted crops - she has been waking up dry most mornings, might consider no nappy soon :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Bloomin heck, she is doing sooo well!! GL if you decide to go the no nappy route on a night time :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 am

babyroo wrote:Katie has pink spot on choc blueberry side-snap stuffed with bb microfibre insert, small bb combo insert and swaddlebees hemp booster - fc it lasts!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: she was soaking wet when I went to bed, so she ended up in a baby bufters with hollow oak longies.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:25 am

babyroo wrote:
babyroo wrote:Katie has pink spot on choc blueberry side-snap stuffed with bb microfibre insert, small bb combo insert and swaddlebees hemp booster - fc it lasts!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: she was soaking wet when I went to bed, so she ended up in a baby bufters with hollow oak longies.

Oh no!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Molly was in her pink star minki pocket stuffed with a prefold, bamboo LL booster and an easy[easy hemp :)
Sophie unexpectdly slept for 8 hours solid in a little lamb cotton and the standard insert with a cotton bottom wrap!! noleaks!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat