hf1

Gorgeous nb fluffiness! With pic

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Gorgeous nb fluffiness! With pic

Postby Twinkletoes » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:22 am

Decided to treat myself to putting some gorgeous fluff on Calum today, instead of the first thing I can grab out the bag.

Was just getting set up when the Bounty woman arrived. I let her do her spiel as I got set up with my cloth wipes, cloth nappy, and wool soaker! She looked a big baffled!

Overall, an amusing wee diversion for this morning. Although I was a bit cross - she pointed out the HMRC papers for child benefit, them started asking for our names and dates of birth, address etc. I asked what she was gathering the data for, and it's so they can 'send you things' (add you to lists). Grrrr! Really hate when companies aren't upfront about data use.

So, here he is, wearing his first special woollies! @Shoogah001

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Gorgeous nb fluffiness! With pic

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 am

:love: Aww gorgeous! When the Bounty woman knocked on my door I said "No thanks!" and politely shut it. :oops:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 am

:love: :love: :love:

Omg the matching booties are beautiful, i hadnt considered booties but they look soo lovely!! :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:28 am

Rox wrote::love: :love: :love:

Omg the matching booties are beautiful, i hadnt considered booties but they look soo lovely!! :D

M had booties to match her woollies. They were sooo cute! :love:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 am

Oh my word he is just so scrummy! so lovely to see him in his woolies and booties :love:
I am so glad I re made the booties! they were half the size first try because I used the wrong needles lol

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 am

Oh my :love: what a gorgeous photo. Congratulations again he is perfect.

I kicked out the bounty women too, I hate that they invade this special time x

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 am

Oh my I am lost for words :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: he is just scrummy and the woolies are gorgeous too :love:

I need to make some of those booties!!! @shoogah01 did you use a particular pattern or make them up? Feel free to PM me so I'm not hijacking Jo's thread :giggle:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 am

Awww gorgeous :love:

When I was in hospital after having Rhys, the EUMom (our bounty equivalent) woman came round. I let her do all her spiel, filled in the forms, got my free stuff, she then said something along the lines of "So I'll put you on the mailing lists for all of our suppliers then" I just said "No you will not, I don't want to receive a thing". The look on her face was horrific, you'd think I'd sworn at her or pooped in her mouth or something :hohoho: . I don't think anyone else had ever stood up to her before, she definitely wasn't best pleased :lol: .

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 am

Lol! I'm going to review the bag content and give most to the others in my room, but am curious as to what brands do what with bounty, so will nosey first!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat