hf1

Thursday night cloth bums!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby nic1 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Evie was given the choice of her orange JR or 3 other NN and she chose the JR. So she's got her orange one on well boosted i hope with her longies made by Karen over top with her BB initial Blue l/s top on top! :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:06 pm

Haven't thought about night nappies yet - it is still playtime until bathtime here! (think it will be eh and evie's ladybird wooly wrap and a sleepsuit before he grows out of them due to mainly longie use!)

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby babyroo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:16 pm

We have an interesting combo here!

She had an accident earlier and demanded a nappy afterwards so she got out the WN bamboo side-snap. But when I put her to bed she insisted that was her napy and wouldn't let me take it off - so now has a Puddleoants Weedie on top with Hollow Oak longies - HUUUUUUGGGGEE bum :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby nic1 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:16 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote: evie's ladybird wooly wrap


I'd forgotten all about that wrap Annette!! Does it fit well, any action piccies of it :D

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby charliesam » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:26 pm

huggle and nappyelite bob the builder wrap after mulpiple changes (see post in general chat) aqua and orange babylegs and green pj top with alien on the front :hohoho: he might be setting a new trend :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:37 pm

babyroo wrote:She had an accident earlier and demanded a nappy afterwards so she got out the WN bamboo side-snap. But when I put her to bed she insisted that was her napy and wouldn't let me take it off - so now has a Puddleoants Weedie on top with Hollow Oak longies - HUUUUUUGGGGEE bum :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

PMSL! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Isabelle has gone to bed in her puddlepants weedie which I was thinking of selling the other day but her spiderman slinki minki which I sometimes use for bedtimes is definately too small for bedtimes now - the leg elastic left marks on her thighs last night :?
She's got her Mummy knitted, mummy extended longies over the top :)
Oh and bob the builder PJ top :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:41 pm

babyroo wrote:We have an interesting combo here!

She had an accident earlier and demanded a nappy afterwards so she got out the WN bamboo side-snap. But when I put her to bed she insisted that was her napy and wouldn't let me take it off - so now has a Puddleoants Weedie on top with Hollow Oak longies - HUUUUUUGGGGEE bum :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:


:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Katie is wearing her lagoon bedbug with couche cover and fleece sleepsuit over the top and Ryan is wearing his dinosaur Minki.

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby Emma S » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:10 pm

Jack has his brand new totally bamboo velour Cloth Canoe, its lovely and soooooo soft and snuggly. Just had time to give it a prewash and dry before bed! over the top a pair of knitted shorties and his pajamas

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Re: Thursday night cloth bums!

Postby Allie » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 pm

charliesam wrote:huggle and nappyelite bob the builder wrap after mulpiple changes (see post in general chat) aqua and orange babylegs and green pj top with alien on the front :hohoho: he might be setting a new trend :hohoho:


Bob the builder wrap, fantastic, Harriet would love one of those :wink:

Harriet is wearing a babybufters with mummy made longies on top :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat