hf1

Feeling the cloth love!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Feeling the cloth love!

Postby ems101 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm really loving my new stash, finally braved and got to grips with 2 Parters (what was I making such a fuss about?!) found what suits James and building up to full time use. Selling old bits of stash and managing to get some bargains.

Pointless post but yey!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Feeling the cloth love!

Postby clothmama » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:38 am

:yahoo: Great news! Makes such a difference when you know what suits them! I started with 2 parters and later found pocket love but always used the 2 parters as they were so bomb proof!

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:24 am

Yay for cloth love :widesmile:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 am

:yahoo: :yahoo:
Yeah for the fluffy love!

I love two parters too - have you tried wool over the fitteds?.... I lurrrrvvvvve this combo!

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:39 am

docmaggoo wrote::yahoo: :yahoo:
Yeah for the fluffy love!

I love two parters too - have you tried wool over the fitteds?.... I lurrrrvvvvve this combo!

Wool over fitteds is fab!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 am

Id love to do wool, but i really cant afford to. The separate wash would be a pain too and to make it worth while doing that separate wash, you'd need to have a fair bit... back to my first point! :(

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 am

I found this one of the best things about cloth - as well as the perfect excuse for buying new fluff :wink: I used some fitteds with Max but he was mostly a pockets baby. The only :cry: with this was the I could never get a WNSS or WNOS to fit him.

Have fun building up your stash. And remember that as your lo grows and changes nappies that may not have worked before may do so in the future - and vice versa. :D

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 pm

So pleased you are feeling the cloth love!! I really hope we are the same in a few months time. I loved cloth with Darcy, but she was such a heavy wetter that we never went 100% cloth, but hoping that this time we will be able to find something that works for us and stick to it :thumbsup:

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby DebbieP » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Yay, glad you are feeling the love and finding what best works for you! I hope that I am too in a few weeks time, looking forward to it!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat