My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Proof that cloth is best. lol

Postby Pinchette » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:27 pm

:lol:
Hello,

I've only just started using cloth nappies and Kiara has only just started pulling herself up the furniture and up till now, when she wanted to lower herself down, she was taking a step back then lowering one leg to go on one knee and thenthe second leg on her knee and finally down on her bum, which was quite funny to watch.
Now she just falls back on her bum. And she does it for fun as well, she keeps going on all four, lifting her bum and then falling back loudly, which is hilarious.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:09 pm

It's a great cushion isn't it! bless her!

So do you have a favourite nappy yet?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:19 pm

Awwww bless her, abit of padding tis good!! :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:41 pm

Oh yeah, I am so relieved sometimes that Charlotte has such a great cushion under her.

Annette

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:22 pm

lol.
I'm thinking of putting a nappy on her head as well as her bum as she seems to bump her head quite a lot. :lol:

Hannah, no definite favorite yet, I still love them all at the moment. I love touching them and folding them neatly. Joe says he's worried of my obsession with them. lolI think I don't have enough boosters/inserts thingies so I'm waiting for payday (tomorrow woohoo!!) to get some more as I washing and drying like mad at the moment.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 pm

Taneli is constantly asking me to put a 'nappy hat' on his head!! we use the leg holes for jis eyes.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:01 pm

Shevi wrote:Taneli is constantly asking me to put a 'nappy hat' on his head!! we use the leg holes for jis eyes.

:D :D :D Have you got any pictures of that?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:13 pm

Giselle, I needed you tonight (see gen chat!!)!! I'm so much less stressed about Louis falling on his bum than I was with Josh (who wore dispicables) :D :D I'm just sooooo pleased you are getting on with them

Shevi, crikey you crack me up - I agree - we need a piccie!!! :D :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:48 am

babyroo wrote:
Shevi wrote:Taneli is constantly asking me to put a 'nappy hat' on his head!! we use the leg holes for jis eyes.

:D :D :D Have you got any pictures of that?

i am awful with photos!!! i keep trying to remeber to take them, but my sis used to take photos for me, but then she went to live in Israel :x
i now keep one camera upstair and and another down stairs in the vain hope i will actually take some!
I havent even posted my nappy fairy photo yet :oops:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat