hf1

Saturday Night Cloth Bums

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Saturday Night Cloth Bums

Postby nic1 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 pm

Evie went in her raspbo and coffee floral NN with Karen made longies over the top!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm thinking I might need to knit Isabelle some more longies for the winter - she's only got one pair that fits now and although I should have a pair on their way - the lady who is knitting them ended up taking longer than intended and was even promising to take them into the hospital with her to do while in labour with her new baby! Not sure they'll be arriving for a while yet... Bit annoying but what can you do...
Unfortunately it was a set and by the time it arrives the top will be too small...

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:02 pm

That's most annoying Steph, considering the top will be wasted (well possibly not if you have another girl but still........... :roll: :roll: )

Definitely a very good reason to buy more wool and knit some more hun!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:37 pm

Zach is in his Cars night notion with a stripey tots fleece wrap over the top. He's wearing a long sleeved top and in his sleeping bag and was fast asleep as soon as he went down.

Steph - Zach and Isabelle seem to be mirror images at the moment!!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Evie is in knickers again - up for a wee at 10pm, fc she will be dry in the morning.

My avatar
littlekiwibaby
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby littlekiwibaby » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Arron went down in his white quick flip and tiger fleece covered nappyelite wrap. Using the best night nappies tonight as Grandma and Granddad are visiting first thing :D and he has to look his best :D

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Bit late, but gonna join in on this one.

Nell has pre-loved Bumhugger on for first time (butchered by me to make it a pull-out soaker type) with folded Bamboo square as booster and ME Airflow. Had to re-lanolise mummy-knitted soaker cos she was weeing thro it :( (not sure if she is just weeing LOADS at night atm....)

Big girl Leila has on a Bambineo with ME Airflow. Must get the wool to knit her some Longies, but I'm sure she won't be needing them for too long. If she has a 'new' nappy on, she asks 'can I wee in this one?' Something tells me she doesn't really need a night nappy any more :lol: (but then who wants to be changing beds at 3am????)

B x

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:24 am

Dafydd went to bed in his monkey print lil'stinkie stuffed with a nightnotion insert and it held for over 13 hrs!

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby millercl_6 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:41 am

connor had his night notion and m/e wrap
ross had a huggle minki and wrap
aien had his sheep minki on.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat