My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

What do you think?

Postby beck » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:50 am

Hey girls
What do you all think of these? I'm looking at different nappies for the bub.

babybeehinds.com.au/shop/proddetail.php?prod=Magicalls

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:58 am

I meant to post about these as I had the BB newsletter which said they had bought the Magicall pattern or however it works but that they had changed it to improve it. I hope it is good as I had heard they wern't the most fab nappy before but now they look really nice and of course the great BB colours. You'll have to try one Beck and let us know how you get on! :wink: :lol:

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:34 am

Yes try one beck for me! They look fab but I'm a bit wary of all in ones since being disappointed with my cushie tushies :evil: :evil: . They are a great price though so if they were good I would consider getting a couple.

Sam...

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:18 am

They look nice anyway. I had the old style magicalls as they were on offer once but they weren't trustworthy enough to be out of the house nappys iykwim. They are just pottering around the house with no pants nappys but they have improved with washing. Let us know how you get on with them.

Ericax

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:43 am

They look ace!

Would def consider them for a new baby (can't really justify any more nappies now :( )

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:16 pm

They look great. I know that people never recommend aio's 'cos of the drying time, but for us that is never an issue. People have been raving about the Bumgenius aio recently which is supposed to be really good. Have to let us know if these are any good if you buy them.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:43 pm

Looking forward to hearing a review Beck :wink:

I've also heard good things about the bumgenius AIO

Joanne

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat