hf1

Anyone know how much..

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Anyone know how much..

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 pm

A Weenotions one size minkee pocket nappy costs? and the one size inserts? they're not in stock at the mo so can't see a price, I have emailed them but didn't receive a response, I know they are really busy at the mo, so I thought I'd come ask you guys, hoping some WN addicts will know :lol:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Anyone know how much..

Postby flutterby » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:02 pm

£11 for fleece lycra or velboa
£11.75 for cuddlesoft
£12.50 for minkee

£1.50 for minkee inner

not sure about he insert I'd guess £5ish!

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Thankyou! it was your stash of WNos that got me drooling :lol: I love that Aurora minkee one, did you buy the fabric yourself for a custom? where did you get it? I've been searching for that fabric but can only find it in America :x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:21 pm

I'm a bad bad lady, it was from the US, I just couldn't resist! I will see what I've got as I may be able to spare some!

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:42 am

Ooo that would be great if you have! thankyou :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:54 pm

From memory, the OS insert is £5.50. It's a large bamboo square that has a poppered on MF insert. You're meant to use the MF when the nappy is on the smallest setting, the bamboo square for the middle setting and both together for the largest setting. Personally, I found that the MF wasn't quite long enough for the smallest setting, so the nappy leaked if that was the only stuffing. And the bamboo square is enormous! I mean, really really huuuuge. So I just stuff our WN OS nappies with an Easy Peasy hemp booster and a MF cloth. That seems to work well. I love the sized inserts from WN though - their medium ones seem to work well in the OS nappies, too (we're still on the lowest rise setting). HTH.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:08 am

Soupdragon wrote:From memory, the OS insert is £5.50. It's a large bamboo square that has a poppered on MF insert. You're meant to use the MF when the nappy is on the smallest setting, the bamboo square for the middle setting and both together for the largest setting.

You can get any combination of insert you want I think - My WNOS insert is a large hemp square with a bamboo insert you popper onto it...

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:21 pm

I find a bumgenius insert, if you have one spare, great in weenotions nappies :)

Gayle xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat