hf1

She is soaked again :(

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: She is soaked again :(

Postby Frances » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Hope you managed to find a solution...I had the same prob with Jasmine - she outweed all fitteds except Baby Behinds. Annoying but the only solution I found was to sell all my Bamboozles and buy pockets which have been so much better. Good luck!

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Which pockets do you use out of interest? I have always found that fitteds are easier to boost and less likely to leak with a big wee-er I am interested to see pockets work better for you?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 pm

With Molly i use a mixture, they all tend ti wick but today i used my new weenotions and it didnt :)

With sophie (newborn) i have only tried a happy heiny and that leaked everywhere, and a minki pocket but i only put a prefold in it.

I need some more easypeasy boosters but their delivery takes YEARS!!!
I need some more cheap inserts preferably hemp or bamboo

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Didn't I read you have some LL bamboo boosters, why don't you get some more if them??

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:06 pm

charlibunny wrote:With Molly i use a mixture, they all tend ti wick but today i used my new weenotions and it didnt :)

With sophie (newborn) i have only tried a happy heiny and that leaked everywhere, and a minki pocket but i only put a prefold in it.

I need some more easypeasy boosters but their delivery takes YEARS!!!
I need some more cheap inserts preferably hemp or bamboo

I ordered my second lot of Easy Peasy Hemp Boosters and they came in less than a week :shock: (the first lot took over two weeks), so you might be lucky and get a quick delivery!

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 pm

I would say it is a wrap problem and going up a size would definately help. I always used ME Airflows over my Tots Bots and I really think they are the best wraps on the market.

Fi x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat