hf1

Tue night cloth bums

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Tue night cloth bums

Postby nicola g » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Hubby put Dafydd to bed whilst i was out, he's put him to bed in a clwt twt with pixie knits longies and then a sleepsuit over them :roll: :lol: He's fast asleep so dont want to disturb him by taking the sleepsuit off.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tue night cloth bums

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:45 pm

Ryan is in his dinosaur minki and Katie is in a bedbug with Luxe soaker and fleece sleepsuit over the top.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Iris started off in a Bumhugger but pee'd (how do you spell that?!) in it about 30 seconds after it was put on. Grrr. So she's now in a Swadlebees OVOS with extra hemp booster and a Tiddlybums wrap.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Anna is in an unusual (for us) combo tonight as we ran out of night nappies: Flower Circles NL with a BabyBufters booster and Swaddlebees wool wrap on top.
And she's under her duvet for the second night too instead of her sleepingbag :mrgreen:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Bella's in one of her NightNotions (boosted with extra hemp) and her Addicted2Ewe crops/longies.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:49 am

Evie was in knickers, again. Can I try and take part by at least saying what kind of knickers :lol: Well, last night was just plain white mini mode :lol: so nothing exciting :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:59 am

William was in a OS WN pocket and Phebs was in a Ecobubs and a Danhappy fleece wrap.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:44 am

nicola g wrote:Hubby put Dafydd to bed whilst i was out, he's put him to bed in a clwt twt with pixie knits longies and then a sleepsuit over them :roll: :lol: He's fast asleep so dont want to disturb him by taking the sleepsuit off.

Well at least he will have been nice and warm!!

Isabelle was in a HUGELY stuffed zebra standard minki as she's been soaking everything but I suspect it's early morning weeing when she wakes up... Well this morning it was barely damp! I almost feel cheated :lol:

DH asked her if she wanted the potty after he'd got her up - she told him no because she had a nappy on :shock: (can't get much clearer than that!) so I told her nappies aren't for weeing in - they're for emergencies! She still didn't want to take it off tho' - but she did do a HUGE wee on the potty once I'd wrestled it off her :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:39 pm

Evie was in her turquoise nighnotions with handmade longies over top.

Her legs are very very sore, she's got a long line of blistery marks where the elastic has been rubbing her, mainly only on one side, wonder if i have done it too tight at that side. It comes and goes but does look sore today, i put some bepanthan cream on it last night as it looked all red. Any other ideas as if she wears disps it does go so 99.9% sure it's the cloth doing it, thinking it's the elastic perhaps?? :? :?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat