hf1

How do pocket bots compare size wise? *UPDATED*

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

How do pocket bots compare size wise? *UPDATED*

Postby nic1 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:41 pm

I love these nappies, just been perusing their site and think i want to order one. Just wondered what size to get though :?

Evie is in Petite toddler fuzzis, in her fuzzis she has no poppers showing around her waist and one at each side by her legs when she's wearing them. She hasn't been weighed for ages but i would guestimate is 23/24 lbs ish now. Evie is slender and long and has a slim tummy and not too chunky thighs either - abit of a slim Jim really (unlike me! :oops: ). So what size you those people who have got them recommend i order. It does say they can be exchanged if unworn and not right size but want to avoid that if poss.

Can anyone help :?: :!: :D
Last edited by nic1 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:03 pm

Ok, I didn't have a clue, but thought I'd try to work it out -

Petite toddler
For children aged from 10 months until 3+ years that are very much on the slim side. Weight range 18 - 30lb (8.2 - 13.6Kg), thigh 9 - 12 inches (23 - 30.5cm).

If you go on the thigh measurement she'd be a medium... but then there's a rise issue isn't there?

Oh, I don't know. I'd buy a medium, but I know nothing about these things..

Or, email Hillary and ask her?
Last edited by skaheadpunk on Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:05 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:I'd measure her and go on that - or send measurements to Hillary and see what she thinks.

Sorry, I'm not too much help since I don't have a baby in mine yet!

http://www.pocket-tots.com/sizes.htm

Sorry keep thinking you have experienced them first hand! I think i will see what lady thinks. :D

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:07 pm

No, I just own 6.. the only nappy I have first hand experience with is an XL Fuzzi!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:12 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:No, I just own 6.. the only nappy I have first hand experience with is an XL Fuzzi!

Hehehehe lol :D

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:15 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:No, I just own 6.. the only nappy I have first hand experience with is an XL Fuzzi!

Speaking of which, Isaac is extremely excited at the prospect of his 3 new ones arriving tomorrow in the post! He really loves them now.

Why don't more people use them as night nappies on older kids? He does (in his own words) 'hoooooge' wees, and they're always fine.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:36 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:

Speaking of which, Isaac is extremely excited at the prospect of his 3 new ones arriving tomorrow in the post! He really loves them now.

Why don't more people use them as night nappies on older kids? He does (in his own words) 'hoooooge' wees, and they're always fine.

We have 3 fuzzis and i always just use them through the day, i would never have thought to try them at night, don't know why!

I may give them a whirl, Evies quite a big wetter though but if you say Isaac is and you've not had any probs it may just be worth trying them overnight for the times when her normal night nappy isn't available. What do you stuff the fuzzis with Em for overnight? :D TIA

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:38 pm

Erm... normally go for 2 hemp inserts, and one microterry or a prefold. If in doubt, stuff more in! It's foolproof!!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:39 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:

I was never brave enough to try pocket nappies on Harry at night as they never lasted a huge amount of time during the day. What do you stuff with? Touch wood he's dry at night now (well except for last night's accident and I'm still taking him to the loo when I go to bed :shock: )

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat