hf1

Cloth nappy testers!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Cloth nappy testers!

Postby Shaunie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Mine arrived today! A BTP pocket nappy that is very generously sized. Emmet has already wore it for an hour before his bath tonight :oops:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

JabberJabber wrote:@clothmama I have had a nappy arrive in the post today. Is there any information that you know of that we need to know about these, or any specific information that the maker is looking for?

@JabberJabber
The nappy maker has asked that you please review in the review section as per this format:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2341

Shaunie wrote:Mine arrived today! A BTP pocket nappy that is very generously sized. Emmet has already wore it for an hour before his bath tonight :oops:

@Shaunie :thumbsup: first impressions?

labbiefan wrote:Hope mine comes soon. Love fluffy post :)

@labbiefan fingers crossed it arrives today!

sjm wrote:Mini has just arrived

@sjm good news! :thumbsup:

mollycoddles wrote:Am I on the right lines do you think?

@mollycoddles these are an Italian nappy brand!

docmaggoo wrote:@clothmama
I've not had mine arrive yet
Can't wait to see what it is and test it out!

@docmaggoo has yours arrived this week? Fingers crossed you get it soon!

@gilbertandmartha Amanda, presuming yours will take a little longer as it has to cross 'the pond'!

Looking forward to seeing some pics and reading reviews :widesmile:

My avatar
mollycoddles
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mollycoddles » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 pm

OK I was thinking bambooty but they are australian - so I was way off the mark there... don't think I know of an italian nappy brand... interested to hear the reviews.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:53 pm

mollycoddles wrote:OK I was thinking bambooty but they are australian - so I was way off the mark there... don't think I know of an italian nappy brand... interested to hear the reviews.

Yep pretty much exactly the other side of the world!! :hohoho: :hohoho: Are bambooty good? I'll have to go and have a nosey :nosey:

My avatar
mollycoddles
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mollycoddles » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 am

@clothmama yes Bambooty do seem pretty good to me. I have only looked a the daytime nappies so far, didn't spalsh out as my little man is growing fast and has lots of nappies already... but they are very cute, really well made and I love the birth to potty design where you change the way you snap it at the front.
The nappy I've trialed via our nappy library is a night time aio nappy and I must say I've found it to be really good. As with most nappy's though I do find they come up a little small on our little monkey. At 11kg the large night-time nappy didn't do the job (he can sleep fine in it for his lunchtime nap but it just wasn't enough to go through the night) - the extra large on the other hand fits him really well and is fine overnight. We have had a minor leak once but nothing that wouldn't happen with another nappy... and since we've put him in fleece soaker as well we havent really had any issues with the nappy. If I were to have a second baby I'd seriously consider buying one or two but given our little man has all he needs I won't be at the moment. Bit gutted I have to send them back to the library soon though.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 am

Sounds like you've got a chunky monkey on your hands :giggle: they do sound good and fab that you have a library to try things!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:14 am

D'oh, thanks for reminding me, Tory!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 pm

@clothmama Yes 1st impressions are good. I always found one-size nappies small on my tall DS1 & my tall chunky DS2 so they never fitted beyond age 2 but this one looks much bigger. The outer fabric soft too. Tis currently in the wash so will try agian tomorrow :D

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:42 pm

My first impression was that the one size AIO was massive!

The it took ages to work out how to fold the inner bits to fit Isaac and it ended up too bulky to use. I shall persevere.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat