hf1

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AVOID ANGEL YARNS LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:22 am

BabyLongLegs wrote:If its superwash merino you are after...King Cole Anti Tickle DK Merino is fab and the seller I have linked to is also brilliant :)

She's on holiday until 20th July!!! :shock:

My avatar
BabyLongLegs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby BabyLongLegs » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:24 am

Velvetsteph wrote:
BabyLongLegs wrote:If its superwash merino you are after...King Cole Anti Tickle DK Merino is fab and the seller I have linked to is also brilliant :)

She's on holiday until 20th July!!! :shock:

Noooooo!!!
What colours are you after...I have some merino DK in my stash.....I can tell you are itching to start!

Love
Sarah xXx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:10 pm

well :oops: :oops: :oops: the wool's actually for my Mum to do the knitting as I'm a terrible terrible knitter!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was thinking the mauve (no.47) would go best...

I've got a few scarf type projects planned to practice my knitting but never seem to have time to start!!! :shock:

I got some of this a while ago and am not sure whether to do a scarf or try something else with it...
Image Twileys freedom wool...
Had to buy new needles to knit it with too! Only got two balls though...

And on a foolish whim before Isabelle was born I bought some Wendy's Velvet Flake wool to knit her a cardy with... gorgeously soft but stuipdly hard to knit with as it's got no stretch at all and the core is so small! Not really sure what to do with it now...

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:27 pm

I'm knitting Jack a cardigan with the Twilleys freedom spirit wool,its gorgeous! I got it from Wool in Stockport the shop Annette recommended. The lady who runs it is really helpful and friendly.

Ericax

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:22 pm

That's good to hear Erica, I'll have to go and take a look and get back into the knitting.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat